What's new

Monkey Parakash Captured

I pity on your mental condition.Bharti I.d at the end is visable.He is most probably a smuggler.
sir you may be right but thses smugglers are also act as a spy for secret agencies in area like Rajhistan and cholistan border to gather information

sir you may be right but thses smugglers are also act as a spy for secret agencies in area like Rajhistan and cholistan border to gather information
You are right but no one would carry an I.D card with him.

And why you are so sure he is not a Spy, Please enlighten us with your thoughts.
No spy carries an i.d card while crossing into hostile country,that's standard rule all over world.
Moreover people for such deployment go through
SLP.
You have seen KBY video,he speaks as common Pakistani.

You are right but no one would carry an I.D card with him.

No spy carries an i.d card while crossing into hostile country,that's standard rule all over world.
Moreover people for such deployment go through
SLP.
You have seen KBY video,he speaks as common Pakistani.

Do you know when they train spies to enter a country they teach the language and accent. how local lives and how to blend in etc. Also, when entering, the agencies know the risk of being caught so they need to create a cover story for that, hence the ID card so that you can claim to be a smuggler or human trafficker etc.

View attachment 580057
Screen shot of Aadhaar ID from video
I doubt he is a spy.He has got an aadhaar card.No spy would travel into foreign state with his own state i.d.
Yea.i guess carrying Pakistani Toothpaste, Medicines, Sim cards Biscuits and Ammo is a precondition to being declared a Terrorist or Spy. :rolleyes:
I pity on your mental condition.Bharti I.d at the end is visable.He is most probably a smuggler.
A spy wont, but a smuggler will? Lol

View attachment 580057
Screen shot of Aadhaar ID from video
I doubt he is a spy.He has got an aadhaar card.No spy would travel into foreign state with his own state i.d.
indian spies aren't exactly cia quality. just like their computer science universities, their spy agencies produce quantity rather than quality. so no surprise that these two monkeys walked across the border with their government issued documents...

Do you know when they train spies to enter a country they teach the language and accent. how local lives and how to blend in etc. Also, when entering, the agencies know the risk of being caught so they need to create a cover story for that, hence the ID card so that you can claim to be a smuggler or human trafficker etc.
People who interrogate them are themselves Spy Masters,so only an idiot would think avoiding them like that not a spy.

indian spies aren't exactly cia quality. just like their computer science universities, their spy agencies produce quantity rather than quality. so no surprise that these two monkeys walked across the border with their government issued documents...
The mess they created with help of NDS is still bothering us alot.

A spy wont, but a smuggler will? Lol
Smuggler operate on their own mindset.They usually have to haul short distance,they carry i.d to save themselves from own paramilitary.

Back
Top Bottom