What's new

Mongolia should hold vote on rejoining China

I would also consider Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos into joining China, as all of these states are from the same ethnic and cultural stock that originated from China.
Cambodia and Laos cultural stock from China ? :lol:
And Vietnam ? 1000 years, maybe, when the earth become a real union like a country nowaday.:disagree:

As I know,the mongolian don't like Chinese,it is not a good idea.
If one day monglian really want to join 56 nations big family ,they also need change their state system to a province,not a SAR.
And the legitimate heirs of Genghis Khan ,the
Golden family's descendant are Chinese since the Yuan dynasty, nowadays they may live in Inner Mongolia or other provinces.

are you talking about 龙腾?!
OMG this forum is translated?!:o::o::o::eek::eek::eek:
i feel so exposed now......:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
其实是三泰虎

Let me show you guys how China can seize the world's oil supplies.

First, let's confirm again that China has the world's largest auto industry producing over 22 million vehicles per year.

2013 Statistics | OICA

RvfjQmU.jpg

Step 2, build 10 million vehicles like the ones posted below capable of transporting 40 million PLA soldiers.

K90UvLZ.jpg

lf8oBKK.jpg

Step 3, drive your fully mechanized/motorized 40 million man army straight through Central Asia and into the Middle East. Map below.

z2SmHk5.jpg

And voila! China now controls the world's oil supplies with 40 million men on the ground. :tup:
You are kidding right

I donot think Mongolian will vote on rejoining china in the near futuer and it is not important whether joining or not.Mongolia is there,canot go anywhere,right?bring it back = bring troubles by now.there was no name called Inner Mongolia,CPC created it.this makes sense.it is just a shame its capital is far from chinas border.

Interesting discussion ..so some members here thinks..if people are poor they rather join some other country and be prosperous instead of developing their own country..:o:

if i am right , china was not such rich few decades back would Chinese people would have voted to join some other country??

Interesting discussion ..so some members here thinks..if people are poor they rather join some other country and be prosperous instead of developing their own country..:o:

if i am right , china was not such rich few decades back would Chinese people would have voted to join some other country??
If China join in USA,Chinese can control American by western democracy way.
unfortunately,Chinese are not used to get their noble head down .

Taking Mongolia militarily has downsides. It creates a bad international image for China. Also, China's Navy is not strong enough to assure safe oil supplies from Saudi Arabia against the US Navy.

China can win in the near sea, but not in the far sea. That Chinese military capability is 15-20 years away.

Finally, it is better to just wait and let the Mongolians decide. When the Mongolians get tired of being broke and living in the Third World, all they have to do is join China for endless prosperity and technology.

After Mongolia, the offer should be made to Thailand. The goal is to exceed the Qing Dynasty.

My proposal is to use China's technological advantage and wealth into creating a more open system. Join the China club. Let's see if we can persuade Mongolia, Thailand, and possibly North Korea someday to join.

Bro i like your suggestion as I too would want to see a union of Pakistan with a number of countries. But do note that this national identity (In this case mongolian) has been imposed on the local people for quite some time. People generally think like a nation and do not believe in wider concepts, for example like that of an Islamic Ummah. For examples Maldives will not want to merge with India even though they are literally drowning into the sea.

The real question for a joining of Afghans and Pakistanis or a joining of Chinese and Mongolians is that will both sides be ready to give up their nations in support of a coalition or amalgamation?

Currently things go in support of nation states remaining independent because it has been drilled into them (the peoples heads) since their independence days that they are well independent. So even though Pakistani goods flood into Afghanistan, Pakistan fought a war with the Soviets for Afghanistan, pakistani money, the rupee is used all over Afghanistan and is a place where atleast 3-5 million of the population has lived in Pakistan at least at some point in their lives they still will not favor a union with Pakistan. In fact they hate us from what I have seen even though 30-35 million pashtuns live in pakistan which are also 42% of Afghanistan's population.

I believe the situation between Mongolia and China is a paradigm of the very same problems Pakistan and Afghanistan face in a union. I believe without force China may have no other option than to watch Mongolia that is fledgling but yet it won't call for help of China.

No offense meant at all though brother. its just my opinion.

As I know,the mongolian don't like Chinese,it is not a good idea.
If one day monglian really want to join 56 nations big family ,they also need change their state system to a province,not a SAR.
And the legitimate heirs of Genghis Khan ,the
Golden family's descendant are Chinese since the Yuan dynasty, nowadays they may live in Inner Mongolia or other provinces.

其实是三泰虎
There is no "real" heir to the Mongol Empire.
Every of the 4 Empires (Golden Horde,Yuan,Ilkhanate and Cagatay) are true sons of the Empire

The final strategic goal for China should look like the following.

Blue Team: United States, Canada, European Union, Australia, and New Zealand. (Four China of resources)

Red Team: China, Russia (about two China), Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan (Four China of resources)

I don't care how China makes it happen. China needs to pull Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan into a tight alliance/federation (ie. Asian Union). If China can persuade Mongolia to voluntarily rejoin then that is a plus. Unless Mongolia rejoins China, it does not make sense for China to invest hundreds of billions of dollars in infrastructure. Mongolia is advantageous, because all of the Chinese firms will be parked on the Mongolian-Russian border. This facilitates deep business transactions.

Given the current situation, Russia seems to be moving deeper into the China camp. China should expend great effort to pull in the other four massive territories. If this is accomplished, the world will be bipolar. Four China Blue Team in equipoise with Four China Red Team. A militarily balanced world will allow China to focus on business and wealth creation.

The vital Chinese strategic goal is the lack of military coercion by the West. To accomplish this, China must play the European Union expansion game. Use their own playbook against them to level the playing field.

For Mongolia, the Chinese proposal is an American-style Federal-State government structure. If the Stans are interested, make them the same offer. Over the next ten years, China's nominal per-capita GDP will soar from $8,200 to about $20,000. The Chinese offer will look more attractive over time. All three Stans have devalued their currency recently. All three are imploding economically.

For Russia (who are too proud to enter into a Federal structure with China), the offer is an Asian version of the European Union. For Mongolia and the Stans, the Asian Union is also an attractive option until they feel ready for a Federal structure with China. In twenty years, Chinese nominal per-capita GDP should head toward $40,000. China will look more attractive to the Stans over time. People get tired of living in the Third World.

Last edited:
Has anyone considered forming a China-Russia alliance to seize the Middle Eastern oil supplies? China goes through Central Asia (red line) and Russia goes through the Caucasus (blue line).

GXExd9n.jpg

Once China and Russia controls the Middle East, we cut off oil shipments to the EU and watch their economy collapse. I think this can work.:tup:

Has anyone considered forming a China-Russia alliance to seize the Middle Eastern oil supplies? China goes through Central Asia (red line) and Russia goes through the Caucasus (blue line).

GXExd9n.jpg

Once China and Russia controls the Middle East, we cut off oil shipments to the EU and watch their economy collapse. I think this can work.:tup:

lol How about US-China joint hand and take over the world? I dont think even the world put together can resist a joint US -Chinese force

Seriously, how old are you?

lol How about US-China joint hand and take over the world? I dont think even the world put together can resist a joint US -Chinese force

Seriously, how old are you?

Is it so implausible that China and Russia could form a military alliance? Relations between the two countries are at all time highs thanks to your sanctions.

Moscow and Beijing 'natural allies' Putin tells China - Yahoo News

TASS: Russia - China friendliest country for Russia, the US — most hostile — poll

Russians Think US Their No.1 Enemy, China Main Friend | InSerbia News

Back
Top Bottom