What's new

Mohammad Asif Considering Political Asylum In England

Strange thought! What can Pakistan do to UK??!! :what:

From so many countries they take shelter in UK.

Food for thought - England is dependent on Pakistan for the bullets and coffins they get in Afghanistan.

1) The Queen was NICE enough to give us a "home" to play Cricket.

2) "Tolerance" for England? You are tolerating England? Hahahaha

3) "UK's good-sake?" Hmmm.... which world do you live in bro? There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING Pakistan can do to UK. UK itself is a formidable power. It's also US' strategic ally. There is nothing you can do.

Okay compare this "generocity" with the act that they are likely to do and that is "Give assylum to the criminals and traitors this country wanted to punish". If you still think Queen gave Paksitan favour, you are quite a logical person.

Why cannot we do anything to UK? Even the air that reaches their soldiers in UK goes through Pakistan. An individual can surely not cause any harm to a country but Pakistan as a state make the queen have "blue balls". ;)

well with crimnal charges i think UK should not allow him this becoz he is playing with pakistani people's emotions if he is guilty

As you sow, so shell you reap.

Whoever has betrayed this country, may they be doomed in life and dwell in depths of hell after life. Laena-tullah-Elaih wa Ajmaeen! Aamin!
He hasn't betryed the country by any means except showing the potential to become second McGrath. Nevertheless, if he seeks asylum then he would conspirators as winners since they have scheming for a great asset like him to be removed from Pakistani squad, thanks.

well with crimnal charges i think UK should not allow him this becoz he is playing with pakistani people's emotions if he is guilty

Thats the reason why UK should allow him as his life comes in danger after he played with the whole nation. That is the reason why they grant political asylum to those peoples whose life is in danger in their own country.

so it means his criketing career is over if he get the asylum in asylum he cannot travel anywhere otherwise he will be sent back to pakistan

so it means his criketing career is over if he get the asylum in asylum he cannot travel anywhere otherwise he will be sent back to pakistan

if he is free of all charges, he will not need to seek political asylum anyway..... if he is found guilty....there is endager to his life

He hasn't betryed the country by any means except showing the potential to become second McGrath. Nevertheless, if he seeks asylum then he would conspirators as winners since they have scheming for a great asset like him to be removed from Pakistani squad, thanks.

Don't just revolve around Asif, don't forget Musharaf and MQM Leader Altaf Hussain who has 100s of cases against him including Murders.

Agreed with graphican england is a breeding place for crimnals from pakistan in my opinion anyway lets come to the topic as we know how clever these englishman are to isolate you in whatever way possible

Back
Top Bottom