What's new

Mohammad Asif Considering Political Asylum In England

But unless and until he proves it before the concerned authority he cant be granded an asylum. Usually people living under civil war sort of situation are given asylum .

You must be remembering that Zimbabwean Andy Flower and that lanky pacer Henry olonga getting asylum in England and Andy flower later become the coach and later team director of english cricket team.

So anything is possible if the news is correct.
That different case, its political and economic hardship case and Zimbabwe is rogue state anyway. Where white farmers of British origin been killed or deport.

I don't think taking asylum in England is a good idea. Pakistani fans in England are very violent sometimes when it comes to cricket.

He might get a good spanking in London also. ;)

I don't think taking asylum in England is a good idea. Pakistani fans in England are very violent sometimes when it comes to cricket.

But Areesh he can choose less cricketing countries like Scotland or Wales with in UK.

Anyway i dont think he will be dealing with Asylum office of london, most probably it will be another county within England .

No worries his money in swiss account. Secured.

No worries his money in swiss account. Secured.

Nope if reports are correct their money has been spend on purchasing palatial bungalows and farm lands.I don't think he is smart enough to go to Switzerland, open an account and deposit it there.

Nope if reports are correct their money has been spend on purchasing palatial bungalows and farm lands.I don't think he is smart enough to go to Switzerland, open an account and deposit it there.
This betting mafia setup the swiss account and his money is sitting their,including Salman Butt and M Aamir.

But Areesh he can choose less cricketing countries like Scotland or Wales with in UK.

Anyway i dont think he will be dealing with Asylum office of london, most probably it will be another county within England .

Yup you are right Benny. :agree:

This betting mafia setup the swiss account and his money is sitting their,including Salman Butt and M Aamir.

I honestly dont think he will trust somebody from the racket to manage his money. The relationship usually ends up when "job" is done.

I dont think those guys will be made their money managers.

I honestly dont think he will trust somebody from the racket to manage his money. The relationship usually ends up when "job" is done.

I dont think those guys will be made their money managers.

Its kinda a long term relationship,because according to media report they suppose to lose majority of matches or all matches till end of 2010. And that's what they doing since last many years.

Its kinda a long term relationship,because according to media report they suppose to lose majority of matches or all matches till end of 2010. And that's what they doing since last many years.

How can they risk something like that. If any eventualities happen anybody ( a foreign authority or the cricketing governing body) can easily freeze the assets since its outside.

Tell me honestly would u prefer putting illegal money in a foreign country or prefer investing in properties back home.

How can they risk something like that. If any eventualities happen anybody ( a foreign authority or the cricketing governing body) can easily freeze the assets since its outside.

Tell me honestly would u prefer putting illegal money in a foreign country or prefer investing in properties back home.

Well, this betting is in cricketers blood. A recent match between India and Srilanka was also a fixed match where they set world record of 800 score. In which both side gave each other lots of extras. Just exposed on media. Eventually, betting mafia provide the security of their account and easy delivery of money too.

Well, this betting is in cricketers blood. A recent match between India and Srilanka was also a fixed match where they set world record of 800 score. In which both side gave each other lots of extras. Just exposed on media. Eventually, betting mafia provide the security of their account and easy delivery of money too.

It was a dead pitch and was very boring to watch. If there was any fixing it would be spot fixing for sure as there was no scope for match fixing.

Is there any update on the news about a Srilankan player who is under investigation, heard it was a senior member, probably a batsman. But nothing has been heard since.

It was a dead pitch and was very boring to watch. If there was any fixing it would be spot fixing for sure as there was no scope for match fixing.

Is there any update on the news about a Srilankan player who is under investigation, heard it was a senior member, probably a batsman. But nothing has been heard since.

Cricket is totally ruined. Now watch the news, some of ICC official receive the commission from betting mafia. As far as Srilakan player, ICC has small staff and its overwhelming work after Pak match fixing. I think until they finish this case they not going to touch anything.

If this happens, If England gives "Political" asylum to Muhammad Asif, it will offend a Nation who is already at the threshold of tolerance. Who ever has "fcuked" Pakistan is given a "golden" place there in England.. and the Queen shouldn't forget our tolerance for them is not never-ending. We are already standing by the wall, don't push us anymore for your own good-sake.

Strange thought! What can Pakistan do to UK??!! :what:

From so many countries they take shelter in UK.

the Queen shouldn't forget our tolerance for them is not never-ending. We are already standing by the wall, don't push us anymore for your own good-sake.

1) The Queen was NICE enough to give us a "home" to play Cricket.

2) "Tolerance" for England? You are tolerating England? Hahahaha

3) "UK's good-sake?" Hmmm.... which world do you live in bro? There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING Pakistan can do to UK. UK itself is a formidable power. It's also US' strategic ally. There is nothing you can do.

Back
Top Bottom