What's new

Mohajir province need of the hour: MST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. We Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, and Baloch came from Japan and invaded Pakistan.

I think you're the one whose high.

Your an idiot if you think Punjabis, Pathans, Balochis and Sindhis were just one day born in present day Pakistan and thats how their ethnicity started. Go do something useful and actually read up on it instead of being brainwashed by your elders.

The hate for mohajirs - the community that brought the word Pakistan from dreams to reality - from some members is disgusting.

If not for their hard work the Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns etc who now proudly claim them as Pakistanis would have been Indians in United India.

The hate for mohajirs - the community that brought the word Pakistan from dreams to reality - from some members is disgusting.

parai shadi mai abudlla dewan ...........

It's Pakistan and everybody has right to say whatever he wants ....... now go and solve your dalit problems

If not for their hard work the Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns etc who now proudly claim them as Pakistanis would have been Indians in United India.

Yeah, don't concern yourself where you have no locus standi. We don't hate Mohajirs, but have a problem with Mohajirs like Tune (the "Karachiite" race) who do nothing but spread hatred in a desperate effort to show their non-existing superiority because their from Karachi and support MQM.

Now while we're at it, I'd like to thank MQM workers for keeping violent elements in Karachi under as control as much they possibly can. A lot of people are working day and night to ruin Karachi's peace, since Karachi basically means Pakistan. Karachi is the target of National and International conspiracies, as most might already know.

Technically 95%+ population of Pakistan today are natives of India who were Hindu/Buddhist before, and accepted Islam when it arrived. This doesn't automatically make us "invaders"...unlike some other people I don't want to name...

Nice to know some thing new :)

Now while we're at it, I'd like to thank MQM workers for keeping violent elements in Karachi under as control as much they possibly can. A lot of people are working day and night to ruin Karachi's peace, since Karachi basically means Pakistan. Karachi is the target of National and International conspiracies, as most might already know.

No hope to wake you MQM supporters up :sick: Keep worshipping that fat son of a *beep*, Altaf :hitwall:

i cant believe that our country is facing so many problems, there is no food to eat, people are dieing everyday, and our bastard politicians are making new provinces and spreading hate just for few votes.

i cant believe that our country is facing so many problems, there is no food to eat, people are dieing everyday, and our bastard politicians are making new provinces and spreading hate just for few votes.

We need to have new provinces to overcome our administration, development and security issues, smaller parts are easy to manage but the motive of these bloody politicians is not betterment but to achieve their evil interests. everyone want to be CM and misuse the authority.

No hope to wake you MQM supporters up :sick: Keep worshipping that fat son of a *beep*, Altaf :hitwall:
You'll be disappointed and somewhat surprised, should ya get to know about my primary support. I was thanking MQM based upon info. I received, could very well be wrong, but until then, I'd like to thank MQM.

I support Asif Zardari, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom