What's new

Moed Yusuf: In Foreign Policy, Pak is Punching Way Beyond It's Weight!!!

You know nothing about Saudi Arabia but Raisi is now your new supreme leader.

There are daily killings, jurnos. included by state of Iran, some times even for asking for COVID vaccine but you don't want head of IRGC be removed from power and jailed.

If there was any shred of evidence, Pakistani hackers would have lead the campaign against the MBS. Since we all know IRGC draws it's support from Pakistan's ruling party and most of it's voters.

You look cute in a mini skirt.

We have never compromised on perceived core national interests, ie nuclear program and Afghanistan.

Interesting that you did not list Kashmir in the list of perceived core national interests.
I agree that the narrative needs reinforcing in the same manner" 80k lives lost and 150b loss to the exchequer for A WAR THAT WAS NOT OUR'S NOR OF OUR DOING.". As to getting shafted you will do so if you do not fight your corner hard and give in to demands of other people for petty personal gains".
A

That narrative is likely not going to find the traction that is being hoped for by Pakistan.

Interesting that you did not list Kashmir in the list of perceived core national interests.

That narrative is likely not going to find the traction that is being hoped for by Pakistan.

Of course we have not compromised on J&K, as if we had, their would have been automatic normalisation of our relationship with India, and probably no need for a comprehensive nuclear and A-Stan policy.

Not needed, the narrative is just that, a narrative, Pakistan as a state, will not tolerate an Afghanistan which is pro India and hostile to our interests, period.

The US knew our red lines but it suffered empiral hubris, to think it could force Pakistan with bribes or threats to sacrifice core national security paradigms.

Of course we have not compromised on J&K, as if we had, their would have been automatic normalisation of our relationship with India, and probably no need for a comprehensive nuclear and A-Stan policy.

Not needed, the narrative is just that, a narrative, Pakistan as a state, will not tolerate an Afghanistan which is pro India and hostile to our interests, period.

The US knew our red lines but it suffered empiral hubris, to think it could force Pakistan with bribes or threats to sacrifice core national security paradigms.

Of course Pakistan will follow its national interests, as will other states too. Some may be able to do it better than others, sure.

Of course Pakistan will follow its national interests, as will other states too. Some may be able to do it better than others, sure.

I think we do it rather well, the whole world with a few notable exceptions apposed our nuclear program, result, our nuclear program is one of the fastest growing.

The US tried to force us to except a fiat'acomple in A-stan we rejected it.

I think we do it rather well, the whole world with a few notable exceptions apposed our nuclear program, result, our nuclear program is one of the fastest growing.

The US tried to force us to except a fiat'acomple in A-stan we rejected it.

I respect your right to hold that opinion, of course. How the attempted fait de accompli's rejection, as you put it, means in the long run, remains to be seen.

I respect your right to hold that opinion, of course. How the attempted fait de accompli's rejection, as you put it, means in the long run, remains to be seen.

I think you should worry more about your capitol building being stormed. I think in the long run, that is going to effect the good ol' US of A profoundly.

I think you should worry more about your capitol building being stormed. I think in the long run, that is going to effect the good ol' US of A profoundly.

You are free to think that of course. On topic though, what USA does in terms of its foreign policy towards Pakistan does affect it greatly, so what happens in DC is probably of some importance to you as well. :D

You are free to think that of course. On topic though, what USA does in terms of its foreign policy towards Pakistan does affect it greatly, so what happens in DC is probably of some importance to you as well. :D

Not as much as it used to be, the US is a declining power relatively, it is being criticised openly by allies for its "Siagon" moment. The humiliation of begging a rag tag group of guerrillas to be allowed to stay in the Kabul airport for a few days, shows its decline.

Not as much as it used to be, the US is a declining power relatively, it is being criticised openly by allies for its "Siagon" moment. The humiliation of begging a rag tag group of guerrillas to be allowed to stay in the Kabul airport for a few days, shows its decline.

Well then, obviously Pakistan has less to worry about from a declining humiliated ex-power. I wonder why NSA Moe keeps going to USA then, if that is indeed true? He could be working on the "other options" he has mentioned instead.

Well then, obviously Pakistan has less to worry about from a declining humiliated ex-power. I wonder why NSA Moe keeps going to USA then, if that is indeed true? He could be working on the "other options" he has mentioned instead.

A declining power, but like Russia still has relevance. You keep engaging with it, it is in the national interest after all, just as the US engages with Pakistan, even after all the "misunderstandings" it is the sensible things to do.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom