What's new

Modi's R-Day invitation to Obama will keep even India's traditional allies guessing.

look at some of ur indian fellows comments
That's why I say, stay away from trolling in threads boosting Indian nationalism n pride. For others u r welcome to troll. Even I wud be ur team. :D

Well if your dnt allow USA to built bigger embassy (another pentagon/CIA HQ ) within Pakistan then this should be better for SA

Ohh is this why Chinese president dnt visit Pakistan?? I think Pakistani dnt like this notanki and all :lol:
ive had my reservations with us embassy plus chinese president will visit pakistan BUTTHURT

So u think pakistanis are much more logical in these issues?
Interesting:coffee:
so u judge us all for a couple of virgin forever alones who wait for something to pop up so they can mock india i guess its the same case in ur side of the border
That's why I say, stay away from trolling in threads boosting Indian nationalism n pride. For others u r welcome to troll. Even I wud be ur team. :D
cool

so u judge us all for a couple of virgin forever alones who wait for something to pop up so they can mock india i guess its the same case in ur side of the border

cool

I don't judge anyone,,i am saying the contrary that we share similar behavior to which u have reservation it seems.

thread was about india why do they have to mock PK for these people need a life
Look again. It was a Pakistani who started his baseless crticism. And then u expect Indians to spare him? He shud HV stayed out or been constructive with his critique to let PK stay out of this thread.

I don't judge anyone,,i am saying the contrary that we share similar behavior to which u have reservation it seems.
not us all thnk u
Look again. It was a Pakistani who started his baseless crticism. And then u expect Indians to spare him? He shud HV stayed out or been constructive with his critique to let PK stay out of this thread.
agreed but they say fighting fire with fire is not a solution

ive had my reservations with us embassy plus chinese president will visit pakistan BUTTHURT

Before making idiotic comments just read the post quoted by me. He called state visit nautanki then I replied to him

has any of the countries that are mentioned said anything in public regarding this visit......or are the indians themselves thinking that they have made a move that will incite this sort of reaction... as for obama china and korea has already ditched him in his recent visit and the americans tilt towards the pacific is already back firing as discussed few days before.... but this might give obama a face saving in his foreign policy failures.

Pakistan: The also-ran

Speaking about Pakistan, it has already felt uneasy and is busy convincing Obama to pay a visit to Islamabad too. Battered by problems both at home and abroad, Islamabad will find to its shock that it has fallen far behind New Delhi as far as the international prestige is concerned. Modi's initiatives might take the contest beyond its reach. Other countries, including those in the Arab world and Europe will also follow how Obama's visit to India on January unfolds. But as far as India is concerned, its foreign policy has definitely shown an edge of maturity.
No more the West hyphenating relations with India and Pakistan. Those days seem to have withered away into the horizon. India has galloped way ahead leaving Pakistan behind in a trail of dust in its wake!

The logic of dehyphenation in a recent RAND report has two essential components:

First, the recognition that India is a rising power and hence merits not only far greater attention than in the past but also a concentrated focus unconnected to any issues involving Pakistan.

Second, a stipulation that Pakistan be recognized not as a peer of India but as an especially vulnerable entity.

But again. The one starting the fire needs to be punished. Rite?
the one starting the fire can only be condemned for wt he is doing best thing one can do is ignore them i always do that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom