What's new

#ModiChaeWala Top Twitter trend in Pakistan.

btw where is that 55inch chest indian messiah aka modi chai wala?-

Modi ji
56959783.jpg

Thanks for bringing this post to my notice....

Sarthak,
It is very natural for those who themselves are ruled by nicompoop leaders to not be able to bear the sight of a neighbouring country being ruled by a charismatic leader. Calling Modi Hijra..making his cartoons...or calling him chaiwala isnt gonna change the reality.
Lets not forget that people throw stones at trees which bear fruits.

PS:
I've given a like to his post. May Pakistan also get a good leader soon...and then there will be peace in the region.

Actually its about mentality.... south asians have notorioiusly feudal mindset... here still people can't accept people with humble background going up the ladder.... i m happy this trend is changing in india and we are heading towards a meritocratic society like usa..... which is required for becoming developed nation...
Pakistan should change this mentality...

I hate Modi, yes I hate him for many reasons, I even think of him as an enemy. But to call him names or to degrade him because of how he looks or what profession he served in past is not ethical, dushmani kay bhi kuch usool hotay hain .............. well I respect his struggle and efforts. And well done India for giving a ChaiWala an opportunity to be PM.

I know how bad modi is but whatever he was he came here with a long hard journey i know its is full of bad work but it was not easy he had many opponents i dislike him too but calling chai wala etc is not a good wag most of oyr respected family leaders like grand fathers etc they were also not a commisioner they all gone that time and this is not bad to say that

You guys find this funny, but if this picture was legit, it's truly amazing.

The irony of so many Pakistanis finding such things funny is because so many people are in poverty within the country itself.

Exactly!

In fact, I wished for a moment that the picture to be legit. Imagine, what an inspiration that picture alone would have been for all those unfortunate millions in our country and elsewhere!

Instead of being a matter of ridicule, a PM coming from such humble beginning is a badge of honor for Indian Democracy! Goes on to show how much Indian democracy has come of age despite all the challenges.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom