What's new

#ModiChaeWala Top Twitter trend in Pakistan.

Despite the sick demented mind that you have which enjoys children being murdered and which no doubt is an outcome of living in a rape infested filthy society i again appreciate the honesty :)

just as you get it when you see those indian civilians being killed in india.;)

WRONG !
Don't make assumptions about me.

#ModiChaeWala.

Pakistani tweetries are simply hilarious :rofl::lol:

Shows intellectual bankruptcy of an average Pakistani.. but not their fault... they have never seen a leader outside Military dictatorship or from 2 Royal Families in Pakistan...they are in no position to comprehend how democracies work...

Yes he was a Chaiwala.
And we are proud about our nation because she found out an excellent administrator in that Chaiwala.
lets just say we indians are fortunate to have meritocracy but they dont have and the kind of society they have groomed over a period of time shows they will never have it as well ...... just a simple case of "haves and have nots" or should i say "sour grapes" :coffee:

chai wala and a hijra....there was a hilarius picture on the web of modi wearing these tight long stockings - kind of like what balet dancers in the west wear. he of course had on one of those weird mickey mouse hats/outfits on too

fom now on make it #ModiHijraChaiWala to make it more cmplete :laugh:

chai wala and a hijra....there was a hilarius picture on the web of modi wearing these tight long stockings - kind of like what balet dancers in the west wear. he of course had on one of those weird mickey mouse hats/outfits on too

Good post. Quoted for posterity. @levina

Yes he was a Chaiwala.
And we are proud about our nation because she found out an excellent administrator in that Chaiwala.

found an excellent terrorist to lead your country - one who was black listed the world over and was denied visas across the board due to involvement in the mass murder of Muslims living in india

should have stuck to serving chai at the call centers :laugh:

Yeh bole Bahadur kaum ke sipahsalar... woh logg jo Hazaron ke hisab se surrender karte hain...

CLJ2xuyUkAAWLlC.jpg
CLJ2xuyUkAAWLlC.jpg
if-you-know-what-i-mean-127.png

found an excellent terrorist to lead your country - one who was black listed the world over and was denied visas across the board due to involvement in the mass murder of Muslims living in india

should have stuck to serving chai at the call centers :laugh:
I know ... sulag rahi hai.... you guys have elected impotent nincompoops to lead your country... and you see everyother leader like that only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom