What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

Wy are the Sanghis in this page so Intellectually challenged and repugnant as their Islamic counterparts? :mad:

why are they so mad about Islamist then? just remove Hindu and put Muslim and voila! Islamic extremist.

Because intolerance and bigotry always looks the same once you look past its "burqa".:p:

It matters very little, there are many bigots who've tried their hand at being the arbitrators of social acceptability or otherwise. sometimes they get thrown out of their parties because said party realizes that it cannot afford to piss off the younger voter base and sometimes they wake up one morning and realize that the holdings of their organization have been drastically reduced, other times even more surprisingly they find a patriotic nook in their spirit and hold forth on the communal unity of India in some foreign land.:rofl:

Not true mate im a jatt sikh i eat beef not in india but in west i do and i know plenty of other sikhs that do as well

i know hindus also who do,thats not the point.

growing up in delhi,i hardly saw any punjabis eat beef,sardars included.

Chicken yes,mutton yes but no beef.

I am a Sikh and have tried steak a few times .The only reason I donot eat beef , is that I donot like the taste and the fact it has rubbery and plastic type feeling on chewing. For me Murga and Bakra all the way . :D

Hindutva agenda will be done silently we do not need to go out and shout about it but when one of our own Modi is in power we will see it.
This is true. and this is what is exactly worrying minorities(not necessarily Muslims). very few can think, that RSS and BJP agenda is not development but Hindu rashtra, Raama Rajya with medieval law enforcements. many here thinks BJP or RSS is a "loosely held" "transparent" organization, while RSS is no less than Ku Klax Clan or some underground terror groups in execution of their Agenda.
the Forward/High caste Hindu Sanghparivar will ruin India for ever. Today, our illiterate "educated" population believes it is "development" with Modi and Bjp. tomorrow, they will be knowing India's population chose to select Terrorists to gain power. I shudder thinking Thogadias and Modi's ruling India.

I am a Sikh and have tried steak a few times .The only reason I donot eat beef , is that I donot like the taste and the fact it has rubbery and plastic type feeling on chewing. For me Murga and Bakra all the way . :D
oh ullu da patha kehnda we cannot have it.
tell that person how full of shit he/she is

when people like u cower down from talking sense into people there is only one hope for india

u guessed it

He-man02.jpg

If you've observed it, I avoid from talking sense into you too. Of course, because you're He-Man.:partay:

i am seriously disappointed today,,no one gives an opinion,not even one!!
does that mean indians are by and large communal here??

Yes, and obnoxious to boot.

But the majority of Indians are not on the Internet spreading Sanghi propganda.

They have to live a hard life. Berate the poor all you want, they have a moderating influence on Indian politic.

If you've observed it, I avoid from talking sense into you too. Of course, because you're He-Man.:partay:

He-Man the ultimate homo-erotic hero.

i got more support than u on the temple issue,,,count the likes here.
i know what sort of person u are....................u take easy and wrong path in every thread,u have weak resolve

Back
Top Bottom