What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

all have fucking run away and that dude is telling me i am a fake sikh??
i am really worried about modi coming to power now,,,seriously

The other two I don't know them.

But Bronxbull, I know her stance. I just hope the other two are just bluffing.

So what happens when these cows die naturally, do you have to burn them? It will cost a lot, not to mention the carbon foot print.
no man
they just leave these cows in cities,they roam around making cities super dirty.........these nri's have no idea about india

@he-man bouta tatta na ho, lassi pee tay PGship de tayari ker... RSS de sawal nai pochnay onna nay. :mad:

u seriously think a gun will scare me??
i am talking about india here.

thats the only diff,,,u guys are thinking on religious terms

these two gentlemen think that modi will have a hindutva agenda and people will be more than happy:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Modi has no children and no family to speak of in the conventional sense.

He has no biradri which will revere him once he is gone simply because he either acted in their interest or merely claimed to be their political voice.

The amount of sheer effort and sweat he has put in into the election is not so that he can be a single term PM.

His legacy will not be a daughter or son who'll carry his name on in the world and in the political dispensation. His legacy will be delivering on the promises he has made. This requires a single minded push towards the same. Anything/anyone which hampers this, well, he will crush it/them.

The NDA will not come to power backed by the votes of the colloquially termed "Hindutva brigade" but due to the votes of the broader middle class, the professionals and the white collars. His anthem which reverberates in tweets and FB posts is not of social conservatism or of a religious "revival"(irregardless of his own views on the matter) but of straight up commercial development, a very clean and mercantile pitch. He is too astute a politician to not understand that his legacy depends upon meeting the aspirations of this vast base in terms of what they expect him to do and also what they don't expect him to do.

The other two I don't know them.

But Bronxbull, I know her stance. I just hope the other two are just bluffing.

well i am not.
i have faced khalistani friends and never flinched,these guys are nothing compared to them

i guess u dont know the festival,kshatriyas worship their guns.

Not just kshatriyas. The pic in question is probably from an Ayudha Puja during Navratri. Everyone worships their respective vehicles, farm equipment, machinary etc on that day.

Not just kshatriyas. The pic in question is probably from an Ayudha Puja during Navratri. Everyone worships their respective vehicles, farm equipment, machinary etc on that day.

can you explain the meaning of the idiocy of these Sanghis for the last two pages?

@he-man bouta tatta na ho, lassi pee tay PGship de tayari ker... RSS de sawal nai pochnay onna nay. :mad:

These Sanghis are getting on my nerves.

all have fucking run away and that dude is telling me i am a fake sikh??
i am really worried about modi coming to power now,,,seriously

show ur flags.
where do u live?

yes they do.
sardars can eat any meat..........it has to be jhatka

u don't know jack

i know jatts/ramgarhias/lohars and even mohyal sikhs,none of them eat beef.

so dont give excuses and reinvent something,these days it is a fashion to reinvent some random liberalism to market the faith.

no one has openly spoken against their views!!
and we have a nerve of calling pakistanis intolerant

these guys

fucking modi better stick to economic agenda......if the RSS guys have such thinking then god help india really.

more than 20-25 crore muslims eat beef and many have their businesses relying on beef,,,what sort of signal would u be sending by banning it??

thats stupid

ab toh 20 bol raha tha,aur ab pachis.

aur saare musalman kasai ya qureshi nahi hain bhai,dont make it sound like something.

ban is only on cow slaughter.

Screw that, we have straight up Shastra Puja, if Modi were to visit and pay his respects it doesn't mean that he's endorsing the vast majority present in that said puja given their "incidental" association with the Ranvir Sena (an unfortunately prevailing allegiance in our community).

Modi has no children and no family to speak of in the conventional sense.

He has no biradri which will revere him once he is gone simply because he either acted in their interest or merely claimed to be their political voice.

The amount of sheer effort and sweat he has put in into the election is not so that he can be a single term PM.

His legacy will not be a daughter or son who'll carry his name on in the world and in the political dispensation. His legacy will be delivering on the promises he has made. This requires a single minded push towards the same. Anything/anyone which hampers this, well, he will crush it/them.

The NDA will not come to power backed by the votes of the colloquially termed "Hindutva brigade" but due to the votes of the broader middle class, the professionals and the white collars. His anthem which reverberates in tweets and FB posts is not of social conservatism or of a religious "revival"(irregardless of his own views on the matter) but of straight up commercial development, a very clean and mercantile pitch. He is too astute a politician to not understand that his legacy depends upon meeting the aspirations of this vast base in terms of what they expect him to do and also what they don't expect him to do.

Wy are the Sanghis in this page so Intellectually challenged and repugnant as their Islamic counterparts? :mad:

why are they so mad about Islamist then? just remove Hindu and put Muslim and voila! Islamic extremist.

Bajrang dal shiva sena Sanghis ..Come to Punjab ..We will show you your aukat !!

these guys

fucking modi better stick to economic agenda......if the RSS guys have such thinking then god help india really.

more than 20-25 crore muslims eat beef and many have their businesses relying on beef,,,what sort of signal would u be sending by banning it??

thats stupid

do you know any economics? since u demand something,would you even know what is good or bad for the country?

Back
Top Bottom