What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

Yes but Bang Galore , can you explain to me what he said wrong ? He said we should do it in retaliation to Pakistan's actions of killing Indians. Not like Pakistan warmongers who talk and dream of ruling India, waving flags on Red Fort and Massacring hindus on Pakistan National TV.

If one stops to think about it, his statement is not as provocative and wrong as it sound particularly in the light of Pakistan's actions.

Haan yaar. I dont remember even Bal Thakeray ever said that we wud raise the tricolor on Islamabad. Maybe last tym he said was after Kargil. Never before that. No one in India want to conquer Pakistan. Trust me, we dont have anyone even coming near to this Zaid Hameed. No one in India comes on television to tell the Pakistan, convert to Hinduism or u wud not be spared. :D :D

Lol ... ramdev.... I remember his speech @ ramleela maidan about his own bravery & not fearing of death for the nation....

& then he chickened out in ladies getup & clarify his deeds by saying " delhi police mujhe maar deti iss liye mai bhaga tha"... lol ... ghanta maar deti .... maarna hota to dobara jab pakra tab maar deti....

He lost all his respect & credibility that day...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what you remembered me yaar :omghaha: corruption khatam karo dharna

dress2_2.jpg

lggpvBhchdd.jpg

Ramdev-baba%2526-kapil-sibal-funny-1.jpg

Yes but Bang Galore , can you explain to me what he said wrong ? He said we should do it in retaliation to Pakistan's actions of killing Indians. Not like Pakistan warmongers who talk and dream of ruling India, waving flags on Red Fort and Massacring hindus on Pakistan National TV.

If one stops to think about it, his statement is not as provocative and wrong as it sound particularly in the light of Pakistan's actions.

Not about right & wrong. You could argue that it was a legitimate political, nationlist comment. However that opens you to attack just like it would do a politician who says things that are political (Narendra Modi, Digvijay Singh etc). You then cannot expect to be protected from such comments on the basis that you are a spiritual person, yoga guru etc.

I don't agree with any such comments, I find them childish but that is a personal opinion. I would much rather that people silently did what they have to rather than do a 21st century imitation of Uttara Kumar's boasts in the Mahabharata.

The thread is about his idiotic statement. And I am not against him either, he is free to blabber all he wants. I just dislike the media, which would run after guys like him.

Really???? due to twin tower attacks, US completely devastated Afghanistan , IRAQ and screwing up all muslims nations those are not stupidity but you are irritated with his simple statement great!!!!!. Keep it up......

Ramdev should stick to what he is best at...YOGA..... I am sure he is not the best when he speaks like in this video..... Idiot!!!!!!

No he is real patriot not like you , if Ragul baba got killed in that attack means the same congress will take baba stance. Speak with some sense.

He's a greedy baba ... how do I know? cos he is from a village 15 km far from my place & we know every thing about his old days & present also...

Both he and anna are near illiterates.... crane bedi is a bit sane but cant think outside box, and prasant bhusan/aam admin guy are the one with some grey matter... :cheesy:

Both he and anna are near illiterates.... crane bedi is a bit sane but cant think outside box, and prasant bhusan/aam admin guy are the one with some grey matter... :cheesy:

Dont compare him with anna... the old man gives his life for something good for India...

Nice to see educated elites bashing a baba who has risen from the grassroots and has no formal education to speak of. Honestly if Tagore would have been born now, he would have been easily sidelined by the likes of today's 'top' authors. As for his 'greedy' ness is concerned - many cases were run against him by the UPA Govt. If you have any info as some of you say, pls go ahead and submit them to the police station. You might even be rewarded. I have seen what Patanjali has done. I support it. If given a choice between highly educated Chidambaram and Ramdev, I will go with Ramdev. 100 percent.

Lol at so many fattu Indians trying to appease and being apologetic about Baba's remarks.. He hasnt said anything wrong. How can they even dare to kill our soldiers entering our border ? They should think 1000 times before even thinking anything like this. If they kill 5 of ours without provokation we should kill 5000 of theirs. why being so apologetic about it u fattu Indians..

Dont compare him with anna... the old man gives his life for something good for India...

anna might be a good person, but he is illeterate simpleton. Did he not also say we should kill pakistanis or something?
He should stick to his business too.

I think Modi should be next president and prime minister both but of Pagal Khanas in India .... this guy is a nut case ..... A extremist and Terrorist .... BJP should be a banned organization.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom