What's new

Modi The Magnificent

Last edited:
I'd agree.. He seem to be a man on a mission, But putting an individual on such high pedestals can have detrimental effects on event of failure.. No offense but in my experience Indians by large have this penchant for hero worship, Be it their cricketers or movie stars or movie stars turned politicians.. Dont get me wrong i think he's a brilliant politician but sometimes comes off too good to be true

But let the time and good results judge
true, and the bigger they are...

but, I'll back his administration for a term, he has a good record in his state.. also, there really aren't any other options for India, Indira's grandpup is a joke.

My prediction about Modi is that he's here to stay for a decade at least, which is more than enough time for some of his policies to mature and show tangible results, he's also smart enough to keep the religious fringe in the fringe but still on his side, votes do count.

let's see..

I will take that as a compliment.

Ameen ya Rubb!!!

View attachment 248495
Modi-in-Myanmar1_2014113.jpg

2,000 Muslims were massacred by Hindu mobs and over 150,000 displaced

Please enlighten me whether 'Ahmedies' are considered as Muslims in Pakistan. Let me know why Shias of Pakistan are seeking asylum in foreign land.
Why worry about India when you you have so many things to do to put your house in order.

No self respecting Muslim would support the butcher of Gujarat.

Narendra Modi: Becoming the Butcher of GujaratOrganization for Minorities of India
It was a riot and not the massacred and i remember police and army protecting innocent people. Hindu also died and got displaced or in your mind they are not human at all?

It was congress all along playing their dirty politics as always and blaming people with no evidence.

Don;t show us your crocodile tears and it has nothing to do with that but he is prime minister of India and you guys hate him for that as you should do as a enemy nation.

It was a riot and not the massacred and i remember police and army protecting innocent people. Hindu also died and got displaced or in your mind they are not human at all?

It was congress all along playing their dirty politics as always and blaming people with no evidence.

Don;t show us your crocodile tears and it has nothing to do with that but he is prime minister of India and you guys hate him for that as you should do as a enemy nation.
I don't need to show you anything, yesterday on an Afghani thread you were presenting evidence against India, I think you have shown the forum who you really are.

I don't need to show you anything, yesterday on an Afghani thread you were presenting evidence against India, I think you have shown the forum who you really are.
I am certainly not the person who you want me to be.

bye bye

No self respecting Muslim would support the butcher of Gujarat.

Narendra Modi: Becoming the Butcher of GujaratOrganization for Minorities of India
Hi, the point Mohd kamran made is very valid. you are mistaken in your understanding of the guj. riots. Most of this was Congressi dirty politics. They systematically lied, planted evidence, propogandized the media to malign Modi. A lot of that is coming out now -watch the teesta setalvad case. Worse riots happen in congress ruled states but somehow the mud never sticks to them because they have had decades to take over the media. The most that could be said of Modi is that he could have done more in 2002, unlike Rajiv gandhi who actively encouraged the killing of Sikhs in 1984.

Speak to any Gujarati Muslim, if you really want to know the truth. They are all coming out to vote for. Modi. At the end of the day Indians are very pragmatic, we need development more than vengeance.

Indians are having lots of hopes on him a

He is certainly a good leader but if he changes for the bad in the future Indians should be ready to get rid of him

Well whatever she does in her bedroom is her business, but how do you know about it?

When did I mention any bedroom :undecided:, ghatia admi ho par itna bhi ghatia nahi ho kay kissi aurat ko yo zaleel karo chahy wo koi bhi ho :(, I meant she tried to improve her appearance, tried to look good for her boyfriend, and how do I know her boyfriend is Virat Kohli the cricketer.

When did I mention any bedroom :undecided:, ghatia admi ho par itna bhi ghatia nahi ho kay kissi aurat ko yo zaleel karo chahy wo koi bhi ho :(, I meant she tried to improve her appearance, tried to look good for her boyfriend, and how do I know her boyfriend is Virat Kohli the cricketer.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry Just trolling you Bro!!!

What you said, could have a double meaning "People do you know, there is one of their actress Anushka Sharma she did something with her lips to please her boyfriend."

Anyways, subah subah good joke. JazakAllah khair :cheers:

View attachment 248509

Please enlighten me whether 'Ahmedies' are considered as Muslims in Pakistan. Let me know why Shias of Pakistan are seeking asylum in foreign land.
Why worry about India when you you have so many things to do to put your house in order.

Whatever our shortcomings, a Butcher, a mass murderer doesn't become our PM!!! This is the true face of India!

I am certainly not the person who you want me to be.

bye bye
I don't want you to be anything, I and respectable members of this forum already know who you are!

Hi, the point Mohd kamran made is very valid. you are mistaken in your understanding of the guj. riots. Most of this was Congressi dirty politics. They systematically lied, planted evidence, propogandized the media to malign Modi. A lot of that is coming out now -watch the teesta setalvad case. Worse riots happen in congress ruled states but somehow the mud never sticks to them because they have had decades to take over the media. The most that could be said of Modi is that he could have done more in 2002, unlike Rajiv gandhi who actively encouraged the killing of Sikhs in 1984.

Speak to any Gujarati Muslim, if you really want to know the truth. They are all coming out to vote for. Modi. At the end of the day Indians are very pragmatic, we need development more than vengeance.

Of course they did. If we were to believe your BS, we'd end up believing he's a Saint.

What I am doing for my Nation, and have done for my Nation Alhumdullilah, is something you can only dream of!! Go crawl back to where you came from!

Dream of ???? :lol::lol::lol:
I dont have to dream like that to post stupid pictures of a nations leader.All you need a good search in the google.

And your posts shows your maturity .I have doubt whether you are the same guy that boasts a GSLV can shot down by JF17.Sorry If I am wrong.:D.

I know some respected Pak members in here like @Mastan Khan and some other TTAs that did a lot for their own motherland .

f course they did. If we were to believe your BS, we'd end up believing he's a Saint.

More of a saint than your zia or musharraf or hamid gul at any rate. Anyway believe whatever u want to believe, no one cares. Bye.

One thing is for sure.. And i have said this before Mr.Modi is a magnificent showman, Who has his Indian subjects just spell bound.. His PR team need to be applauded

And he is successful in bring a lots of investments in India.

More of a saint than your zia or musharraf or hamid gul at any rate. Anyway believe whatever u want to believe, no one cares. Bye.

You'd be surprised at how many people actually care!!

Dream of ???? :lol::lol::lol:
I dont have to dream like that to post stupid pictures of a nations leader.All you need a good search in the google.

And your posts shows your maturity .I have doubt whether you are the same guy that boasts a GSLV can shot down by JF17.Sorry If I am wrong.:D.

I know some respected Pak members in here like @Mastan Khan and some other TTAs that did a lot for their own motherland .

Pretty disgusting to see a butcher, a mass murder, being elected as your PM and fanboys cooking up all sorts of BS to support him!! Shows what kind of nation you have become!

Back
Top Bottom