What's new

Modi The Magnificent

Magnificent.
A perfect representative of India. Single and ugly :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He definitely is one---------------A MAGNIFICENT MASS MURDERER!!!! :butcher:
Please magnificent does not rhyme with mass murderer, whereas coward would.
He is a quad M..................Modi Magnificent Mass Murderer...........If you say we can replace magnificent with MARASI? :p:
Marasi is fined with me but what if Marasiz protest against it?

You can repeat those stupid statements thousand times .But who gives a shit?
And this is the only thing you guys can do.Because you dont even have a foreign policy.And your PM is just a joke .Even you know that.

He is a quad M..................Modi Magnificent Mass Murderer...........If you say we can replace magnificent with MARASI? :p:
6363dc1b006ac2afba4e126b4e21b655485100ece34d8cde0ff1f3c72ddc3eda.jpg

to see pakistanis hate him so much is excellent,we never hated anyone,even someone like pervez musharraf who was such a bastard by doing kargil.

None the less,Narendar bhai rocks and will do so.

sure thing bro,but we know what he is doing to us,ur *** will burn for very long.

The situation is making Pakistani’s lose their calm, as it rightly should. UAE is a country of Muslim brothers, with a significant number of Pakistani’s settled here
India is home to the 2nd largest muslim population in the world, living in peace in a democracy with equal rights, and so can leverage this fact to have close relations with muslim countries, and we have more people settled in the UAE than Pakistan does.

He stood there, in Dubai, and openly took digs at Pakistan and Turkey.
:o: ?

no way, all of his "good taliban, bad taliban.. harbour terrorists, terrorist state bla bla" was all at Pakistan. 8-)

why is the author dragging the Turks down as well, Russia, not India, will take care of them for supporting ISIS :whistle:

What I am doing for my Nation, and have done for my Nation Alhumdullilah, is something you can only dream of!! Go crawl back to where you came from!

By the maturity shown in your posts we fully understand your capability and what really you would have done for your country.

Alhumdullilah, We pray to God to produce more like you.

Back
Top Bottom