What's new

Modi pitches for making India a $20 trillion economy

Both Alabama and Oregon had better odds winning than India becoming a 20 trillion economy. The Colts were an underdog, too, but it was Peyton Manning who couldn't get a first down to save his life. If experts cannot predict ball games, I seriously doubt that they can predict the economy of India over then next 40 some years.
it's assuming an average gdp growth of 8.1% from 2009 to 2050, could be more or could be less.
these things are never right, but I do believe China,Indian, and the U.S.A will all be 20 trillion economies in the coming decades.

but I wonder if they took into account a dollar that's always getting weaker.

So you have objection to my last statement, okay, I will honour it since you have accepted the rest, you are a Taiwanese settled in USA, might have a US citizenship also, happy?

But why did you switch your id if you had to do the same India bashing?

Nope. I was lead here when someone shared with me the India superpower 2030 video. This is my second I'd as I didn't registered my first ID, Luca, properly. That I'd is no longer around.

Nope. I was lead here when someone shared with me the India superpower 2030 video. This is my second I'd as I didn't registered my first ID, Luca, properly. That I'd is no longer around.

Surprise surprise! Even 'faithfulguy' was lead here when someone shared with him the India superpower 2030 video. Later he went on to open another id and discarded the old one on Jul 26, 2014. :)

India haven't reach 5 trillions in GDP but all predict far away into the future in which India will reach 20 trillions.

Welcome to US 20 Trillion Indian Economy.This is a real possibility if India is blessed with good political leadership like Modi.PM Narendra Modi is God's gift to India, says economist Jaddish Bhagwati. The prime minister is focused on what needs to be done, Nasim NicholasTaleb said. "I am very impressed. I attended Prime Minister Modi's talk. Not one word of geopolitics, so you are not wasting your time on ego-building stuff," he said. "You are trying to get business done. Listen to any leader, (they) all talk geopolitics."

Look at the following:
Rupee at 42 to US Dollar-Indian Economy will whiz past to 4 th position in GDP in nominal terms.In PPP terms -India is currently the third largest economy in the world@ $5 trillion.
Output terms: Coal production @ 1 Biilion tons by 2017. Steel production second largest in the world and electricity third largest in the world and many more>>>> Look at India in a new light

Back
Top Bottom