What's new

Modi pitches for making India a $20 trillion economy

Ok, tell us what was wrong with your previous id 'faithfulguy'? Why did you discard it?

lol. Why do I need to create a new ID? And why us my post similar to this guy as there are so many that share my views? I never seen this guy posted n here.

lol. Why do I need to create a new ID? And why us my post similar to this guy as there are so many that share my views? I never seen this guy posted n here.

Yeah, surprisingly faithfulguy was last seen here on Jul 26, 2014, the day you joined this forum.

faithfulguy.jpg

And he was last seen showing his pathological hatred towards India, just like you!

Here: faithfulguy

Yeah, surprisingly faithfulguy was last seen here on Jul 26, 2014, the day you joined this forum.

View attachment 184530

And he was last seen showing his pathological hatred towards India, just like you!

Here: faithfulguy

I wish I had joined this forum a little sooner so I can meet this guy. Other than that, good job proving a coincidence.

Luca b!tch ki keh ke le li tum sab ne...

@Luca1 who invited you here ? did any member tagged you? or anywhere in the post it mentioned your beloved supa-dupah gutter oil country ?? too much gutter oil making you retard day by day.. take care my little chinki man..

Luca b!tch ki keh ke le li tum sab ne...

@Luca1 who invited you here ? did any member tagged you? or anywhere in the post it mentioned your beloved supa-dupah gutter oil country ?? too much gutter oil making you retard day by day.. take care my little chinki man..
I was attracted here by the India superpower video.lol the anti white people video where whites are servants.

I was attracted here by the India superpower video.lol the anti white people video where whites are servants.

Sure, you are attracted to that video since your 'faithfulguy' days.

@Luca1
if you don't mind - we can ask mods to run the IP check ...that will clear all doubts !

He thought to give himself an identity makeover as he was marked as an India-hater, so he changed his id.

btw, ip addresses can be masked, he can use a new device to access net also, but basic nature is difficult to hide.

Back
Top Bottom