What's new

Modi pitches for making India a $20 trillion economy

GDP-projections-to-2050-g-008.jpg

just a matter of time really

A prediction of what the world will be after 40 yrs cant be taken seriously sir.. indian govt. has to focus on reviving the economy and try to reach a double digit growth rate to fasten the growth process...

A prediction of what the world will be after 40 yrs cant be taken seriously sir.. indian govt. has to focus on reviving the economy and try to reach a double digit growth rate to fasten the growth process...

Pretty hard to have a double digit growth rate at a current condition. India in 14 only grown 5 percent of it GDP, how can India jump to over 10 percent grow in the future when India best economy time grew best only at 9 percent with world economy was good pre 2008 financial crisis. Unrealistic expectation of how India will perform in the future.

it's not to be taken serious period. it's just a prediction after all.

Yeah, surprisingly faithfulguy was last seen here on Jul 26, 2014, the day you joined this forum.

View attachment 184530

And he was last seen showing his pathological hatred towards India, just like you!

Here: faithfulguy

Lol, saw the same thing. Guy puts up a generic looking white lady, generic white name, and with two American flags, etc. think he could fool people into thinking he's Captain America now.:rofl:

The guy is not even Taiwanese I can bet. He's never in the threads talking about PRC bombarding Taiwan back to the stone age, but he's always in Indian related topics sneak dissing. Or brings India into other unrelated topics. I have never seen such an obsessive person like this.:sarcastic:

Lol, saw the same thing. Guy puts up a generic looking white lady, generic white name, and with two American flags, etc. think he could fool people into thinking he's Captain America now.:rofl:

The guy is not even Taiwanese I can bet. He's never in the threads talking about PRC bombarding Taiwan back to the stone age, but he's always in Indian related topics sneak dissing. Or brings India into other topics. I have never seen such an obsessive person like this.:sarcastic:
Well we have a lot of Wannabes on this thread who are ashamed of their country of origin so not a surprise.

The guy is not even Taiwanese I can bet. He's never in the threads talking about PRC bombarding Taiwan back to the stone age, but he's always in Indian related topics sneak dissing. Or brings India into other unrelated topics. I have never seen such an obsessive person like this.:sarcastic:

He is a Chinese, in his previous profile he used a Taiwanese flag while supporting China in every thread, it was just to mislead others to think that Taiwanese are very pro-China. :P

Good... Always Aim high so that we can at least reach half of it.

it's not to be taken serious period. it's just a prediction after all.

Both Alabama and Oregon had better odds winning than India becoming a 20 trillion economy. The Colts were an underdog, too, but it was Peyton Manning who couldn't get a first down to save his life. If experts cannot predict ball games, I seriously doubt that they can predict the economy of India over then next 40 some years.

Now the Californians are in on 7th
proxy

California Zooms Past Russia, Italy and Soon Brazil in Economic Might

So the new top 10 ranking by GDP-nominal, in 2014:

1. USA (without California)
2. China
3. Japan
4. Germany
5. France
6. UK
7. California
8. Brazil
9. Italy
10. Russia or India

Calif has bigger economy than India. It must be all the Indians living there.

He is a Chinese, in his previous profile he used a Taiwanese flag while supporting China in every thread, it was just to mislead others to think that Taiwanese are very pro-China. :P

Wrong. Try again. Every statement you made is incorrect.

Calif has bigger economy than India. It must be all the Indians living there.

Oh come on why you are so ashamed of your country of origin

On March 4, 2011 they had this prediction

India to be a $2 Trillion $ economy in 13 months

Indian 's gdp 2012 nominal = US$1.913 Tln

Lateron:

From a April 27, 2013 PDF posting
Huff, puff, India will finally be a $2 trillion economy this year

India to be $2-trn economy by FY13-end?

Indian 's gdp 2013 nominal = US$1.96 Tln

Gross national income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pretty close but still not yet

But and several months ago:

Oct 19, 2014
India set to become $2 trillion economy in 2014: IMF

World GDP Ranking 2014   Data and Charts - knoema..png

Looks like India has crossed the $2 Tln mark at last! If so congrats!

Ula-Tartaruga-Hynco-24.gif

Last edited:

Lateron:

Oct 19, 2014

View attachment 184633

Ok, now go and change your soiled diaper.

Lateron:

Oct 19, 2014

View attachment 184633

Damn looks like Chinese here read more Indian news than Indians themselves

So you have objection to my last statement, okay, I will honour it since you have accepted the rest, you are a Taiwanese settled in USA, might have a US citizenship also, happy?

But why did you switch your id if you had to do the same India bashing?

Back
Top Bottom