What's new

Modi lands in Japan, Abe walks the distance to bond with him

can some any memeber please give me video links of how internation media anylises PM modies current japnese trip .. thanks in advance

I've heard a different version of it.........
When Swamiji was in Japan, once he bought some fruits from a vendor/shop, the seller cheated him(gave him rotten fruits) but Swamiji didn't realize as he was new to the country and just relied on the seller.
A local Japanese standing by saw the incident and when Swamiji was about to leave the shop, he intervened, criticized the vendor and made sure that Swamiji got good fruits.......
Swamiji thanked him and when he was leaving, the local person requested Swamiji to not mention the incident to his countrymen when he returns to his country as it would 'show Japan in bad light'......
Later, while talking about patriotism and love for the country, Swamiji recalled the incident and said that it is an example of true patriotism......the local Japanese was a true patriot, he didn't want his country's image to be tarnished.....
It shows how Japanese love to whitewash their history especially things like germ warfare experiments on living subjects including British Indians captured.

Photo time!
l2014083056182.jpg

l2014083056180.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi arrives, at Kyoto, in Japan on August 30, 2014.

l2014083056186.jpg

l2014083056185.jpg

Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe on his arrival, in Kyoto, Japan on August 30, 2014.

l2014083056187.jpg

Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi fish feeding, at State Guest House, in Kyoto, Japan on August 30, 2014.

l2014083056188.jpg

Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi along with the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe at a private dinner, State Guest House, in Kyoto, Japan on August 30, 2014

l2014083056189.jpg

Varanasi- Kyoto Partner City agreement signing in the presence of the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi and the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, in Kyoto, Japan on August 30, 2014.

l2014083056190.jpg

l2014083056191.jpg

Varanasi- Kyoto Partner City agreement signed in the presence of the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi and the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, in Kyoto, Japan on August 30, 2014.

BwSXiYmCUAAx_7i.jpg

:yahoo::cheers:

Far more than Russia or Israel or USA, I have always felt that India's relationship with Japan has the most potential. Japan can really help India reach heights of development. The kind of development they have seen , even many Western nations would envy.

Far more than Russia or Israel or USA, I have always felt that India's relationship with Japan has the most potential. Japan can really help India reach heights of development. The kind of development they have seen , even many Western nations would envy.

And we can offer Japan big investment opportunities and access to our big market. :)

And also, we can be rest assured about the quality & safety of Japanese technology, infrastructure, and products.............unlike in the case of that other contender!! :D

lol.
Thank god BD is exterminating the poison called Jamaatis. They lower the average IQ of their entire country :lol:

The conversation was of Swamy Vivekanand.

In PDF, the first things comes in mind about Indians are Hidutva fanatics, so is the mistake.

Lol swami know very well how to to troll jamati like u and other islamist .

i guess,all doctors know this,along with sickle cell anemia,hemophilia is also predominant in tribal communities of India(specially NE),while thalasemia is prevalent in north India

I think thalasemia and haemophillia has very low prevalence in NE , however HBe and G6pd deficiency prevalence is very high..but this off topic..

Back
Top Bottom