What's new

Modi lands in Japan, Abe walks the distance to bond with him

Abe is a devout Buddhist and is a deep admirer of Hindu culture, and Indian civilizations.

I'm sure Abe-San would read it, too.
I didn't knew that thanks man, how big is Buddhism in Japan?

Abe is a devout Buddhist and is a deep admirer of Hindu culture, and Indian civilizations.
I'm sure Abe-San would read it, too.

Modi's team already working to build strong relations with Burma also. These are the countries India should focus and they are naturally our friendly countries.

Both are same shoulder to shoulder when it comes to the
nationalist policy.

suit boot me vo baat nahi. isme to modi pappu lag raha hai:rofl:
he should have worn his traditional kurta

7o3yoQ4.jpg

ZU8IEFb.jpg

twa1tgw.jpg

Gifts from India to Japan:The Prime Minister gifted two books - Swami Vivekananda and Japan and the Bhagwad Gita - to Mr Abe.
Swami Vivekananda,had a very pleasant experience in Japan.
while,travelling by train,during his visit of Japan.
swamiji wanted to buy fruits,but couldn't find any at the station,he told his companion(or he talked with himself,i don't remember exactly),"may be there are no fruits in Japan".
a Japanese heard this and gifted swamiji a basket full of fruits,swamiji was impressed by the act(a common man defending his country's image)
he also wrote that,common Japanese people were honest ,
in Japanese shops,shop keepers,stayed inside,while customers could browse through the goods,but nobody stole anything,
PS-read this in school,we had a chapter on swamiji's visit to Japan,so please forgive any mistake

Last edited:
Swami Vivekananda,had a very pleasant experience in Japan.
while,travelling by train,during his visit of Japan.
swamiji wanted to buy fruits,but couldn't find any at the station,he told his companion(or he talked with himself,i don't remember exactly),"may be there are no fruits in Japan".
a Japanese heard this and gifted swamiji a basket full of fruits,swamiji was impressed by the act(a common man defending his country's image)
he also wrote that,common Japanese people were honest ,
in Japanese shops,shop keepers,stayed inside,while customers could browse through the goods,but nobody stole anything,
PS-read this in school,we had a chapter on swamiji's visit to Japan,so please forgive any mistake

This is a very interesting synopsis @amygdaloideum , I'll have to get this book now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom