What's new

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress

and world most wanted terrorist laden who killed more than 5000 people lived happily and one day got killed in abbotabad,pakistan..

hypocrite

you are the one who is in top 10 failed nations list...shame on you

What part of that is exactly hypocritical?
If you are going to use big words and then at least know what they mean, other wise you just look silly.

And please stop trolling and stay on topic.
IF you want to masturbate to the misery of others then open a new thread, or better yet do it in private.
No one want's to see you masturbate.

What part of that is exactly hypocritical?
If you are going to use big words and then at least know what they mean, other wise you just look silly.

And please stop trolling and stay on topic.
IF you want to masturbate to the misery of others then open a new thread, or better yet do it in private.
No one want's to see you masturbate.
Im not mastrubating,im poniting at the state of your nation,as a reply to one of your kind, pointing at how a hockey tournament was cancelled,protecting a mass murderer laden,and finally got foreign force had to come inside your country and kill him,the list goes on...

anyway i'm not a pakistani to resort to personal attack like you,when you guys point at some body as terrorist you should know world calls pakistan as terrorist hub :lol: where king of terrorists bin laden receive bullet on his head

Im not mastrubating,im poniting at the state of your nation,as a reply to one of your kind, pointing at how a hockey tournament was cancelled,protecting a mass murderer laden,and finally got foreign force had to come inside your country and kill him,the list goes on...

anyway i'm not a pakistani to resort to personal attack like you,when you guys point at some body as terrorist you should know world calls pakistan as terrorist hub :lol: where king of terrorists bin laden receive bullet on his head

once again, can you kindly stop masturbating in public and stick to the topic at hand.
we are talking about Modi, not.......what ever you are rambling about.

Can we talk without masturbation analogies? Thank you.

Asim,

When it comes to Modi, it seems you always lose your cool and talk rubbish most of the times.

If at all the economy of gujrat is faked, the allmighty Congress wouldn't have left any stone unturned to prove show.

Let him fall from power, you'll see.

I have nothing to lose my cool over, it doesn't affect me if you as a nation commit to this absurdity to elect this man as chief executive. I'm going to call him what he is.

Modi koi kaam acha kar hi nahi sakta.

When he goes from power, the truth about Gujarat's economy would be revealed.

This at least redeems Indians, may be the are not that far gone.

I never trust Indian politicians! Be it Modi or Rahul Gandhi or anyone for that matter! But seeing how Ambani's, Tata's and Airtel respect Modi and willing to invest in Gujarat is something cannot be turn false! I know your stomach will burn if you hear anything good about India... We could do nothing about it!

Can we talk without masturbation analogies? Thank you.

Let him fall from power, you'll see.

I have nothing to lose my cool over, it doesn't affect me if you as a nation commit to this absurdity to elect this man as chief executive. I'm going to call him what he is.

Narendra Modi won last state elections with 80% majority vote and he is becoming famous day by day, I don't see him falling from power anytime soon!

Please enter 'Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2011' in Youtube and see what the Industry leaders say about Gujarat.... FYI they are not fools!

They made Billions and become pioneers in their respective fields! Speak logically... If religion hinders your vision, Let us not debate!

Or maybe he was manipulating the on line survey??

Aren't you pasting the Zillion reasons to escape from India?

once again, can you kindly stop masturbating in public and stick to the topic at hand.
we are talking about Modi, not.......what ever you are rambling about.

Modi is none of your business....so bug off..

shoooo....shooooo

Telling you as it is does not prevent me from having a view on other parts of leprosy aka Incredible India

You can have what ever view you can have.. I can see your greatness by the thanks you give to useless trolling posts! All you want is destruction of India and grabbing of Kashmir from India!

You can eat, drink and breath hate against India! It is your choice!

No you get lost. This is a Pakistani forum and expect comments from Pakistanis if you put posts here

You are against India's development and you have every right to discourage a confident right man getting a great name!

Back
Top Bottom