What's new

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress

It really is suspicious how in about a days time he went form 0 to near the top of the list.
Shenanigans are afoot.

But what is a little pole rigging to a mass murderer.

1 billion Indians support him,he will be on the top of the list with huge margin..........

It really is suspicious how in about a days time he went form 0 to near the top of the list.
Shenanigans are afoot.

But what is a little pole rigging to a mass murderer.

i asked people to vote for Namo on FB :D
credit goes to me and millions of indians on FB :D

what else to expect from a terrorist Narindar modi and his supporters !! #Cheap

Modi koi kaam acha kar hi nahi sakta.

When he goes from power, the truth about Gujarat's economy would be revealed.

This at least redeems Indians, may be the are not that far gone.

1 billion Indians support him,he will be on the top of the list with huge margin..........

really?
according to the poll only 140113 "support" him (how many are the same people on different computers?)
While nearly half that number oppose him.

I know you guys like to live in LALA land but for the love of all 150 Pokemon, please don't bastardize math as well.
140113 =/= 1 billion.

Gujrat has one of the biggest sez in India which are exporting to their full potential and have created many jobs :)
new SEZ and SIR like GIFT city and Dholera SIR are coming up pretty fast(Infact gujrat is the only state which has started construction on DMIC project while other states are still acquiring land )

if you are a mod(you seem nothing more than an average user here) then you should visit skyscrapercity India page sometimes :)

u seem to know so much about him,what random trash talking with no clue?

I see you have completely given up on your logical faculties, my man.

tu kuch accha likh nai sakta...so stfu..u knw nothing about gujrat and modi..in India Gujrat = modi and vice versa..one more thing he will only go from Gujrat only to take the National chair..so just wait n watch and then u can say that "Modi is manipulating chinese Global Times too"...just wait n watch..

Congress would have praised TIME if Sonia Gandhi was elected the most influential person.

who cares,it only proves these points

1) if justin bieber was in the poll, he would have been more popular than lets say einstein
2) it depends upon indian 1'1 billion population
3) most indians are terrorist supporters
and world most wanted terrorist laden who killed more than 5000 people lived happily and one day got killed in abbotabad,pakistan..

hypocrite

you are the one who is in top 10 failed nations list...shame on you

Asim,

When it comes to Modi, it seems you always lose your cool and talk rubbish most of the times.

If at all the economy of gujrat is faked, the allmighty Congress wouldn't have left any stone unturned to prove show.

Gujrat development is not just on paper, anyone who visits there can verify it. The biggest of industrial base in India is present in Gujrat. After WB gov trash the Nano plant where it goes......Gujrat. Thats the influence of Modi.

I can understand the sentiments of you i.e against Modi for letting Gujrat riot happen but you must give the credit to the man where its due.

Back
Top Bottom