What's new

Modi is India's best CM, also the preferred choice for PM - India today Sur

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
According to the India Today's latest survey on Mood of the Nation, Narendra Modi (chief minister of Gujarat) is the best CM of India followed by NDA's Nitish Kumar (chief minister of Bihar). Also Narendra Modi is the preferred choice for the PM's post followed by Rahul Gandhi.

Here is the top 5 CM's of India:

1. Narendra Modi (Gujarat)
2. Nitish Kumar (Bihar)
3. Akhilesh Yadav (UP)
4. Sheila Dikshit (Delhi)
5. J. Jayalalitha (Tamil Nadu)

India Today Mood of the Nation poll 2012: NDA strides past UPA - | Photos | India Today |

People's choice for the post of the PM:

1. Narendra Modi (21%)
2. Rahul Gandhi (10%)
3. LK Advani (8%)
4. Manmohan Singh (6%)
5. Sonia Gandhi (6%)

India Today Mood of the Nation poll 2012: NDA strides past UPA - | Photos | India Today |

3. Akhilesh Yadav (UP)
shiela dixit aur akhilesh .........seriously ????????????????:D

1. Narendra Modi (21%)
2. Rahul Gandhi (10%)
3. LK Advani (8%)
4. Manmohan Singh (6%)
5. Sonia Gandhi (6%)

Is that other 49% is for reservation candidate ..............?

Whatever be the case tsuch polls doesnt mean anything...there will be UPA-3 lead by congress in center again in 2014 supported by Mulayam yadav's SP.

According to the India Today's latest survey on Mood of the Nation, Narendra Modi (chief minister of Gujarat) is the best CM of India followed by NDA's Nitish Kumar (chief minister of Bihar). Also Narendra Modi is the preferred choice for the PM's post followed by Rahul Gandhi.

There is no one more deserving of the PM post than Modi ji. Total respect to him.

Here is the top 5 CM's of India:

1. Narendra Modi (Gujarat)
2. Nitish Kumar (Bihar)
3. Akhilesh Yadav (UP)

5. J. Jayalalitha (Tamil Nadu)

It is so obvious that they were paid to say this. :D

Sheila and Akhilesh seriously?

Delhiites and UPites are crying themselves hoarse of their injustice and they suddenly become "top CMs"?

Whom are you kidding!!?

1. Narendra Modi (21%)

No one else makes this cut. Only the Lion rules the jungle.

Not the hyenas and jackals mentioned below:

2. Rahul Gandhi (10%)
4. Manmohan Singh (6%)
5. Sonia Gandhi (6%)

3. LK Advani (8%)

Neither toothless dodos for that matter..

Whatever be the case tsuch polls doesnt mean anything...there will be UPA-3 lead by congress in center again in 2014 supported by Mulayam yadav's SP.

You wish son, you wish. :lol:

If at all something horrendous like this were to happen, it will only be followed by an armed revolt across the country.

That is how pissed people are here. Sitting in US, you have no idea what the climate is like other than to put your anti-Indian posts.

Akhilesh Yadav is getting benefit of doubt b'coz he is the CM of UP since few months only.

this is the list of top 5....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

don't u know UPA-3 is a "banned" word in India

+ Important point to note is the widening gap b/w NM & RG for the post of PM, in earlier poll NM was preferred by 24% & RG by 17% (gap of 7%) & now it is NM (21%) & RG (10%) gap of 11% :woot:

admi badlany se kuch nhi ho ga system ko badlana ho ga yaar
Gujrat main isi Aadmi ne hi system badla tha......All it takes is one man to start the change....and people of our sub-continent who have herd mentality simply follows them once they see the leader succeed.

If elections are held tomorrow and Modi stands as the leader of NDA against Rahul baba, I would love the faces of the Kangressis on Sunday and Monday :D

I dont know if BJP has the guts to nominate him as a PM from there party....In BJP too there are elements who fear his popularity and success, it will be tough....I'av been a Ahmedabadii for 5 years now, before that i was living in mumbai.....i can tell u this guy is a legend there...He is building solar plant stations....River front projects...removing slums from ahemedabad...and what not.....He is even going to Japan to attract investment in india & gujarat....
He is doing what a foreign minister should do.....If people of india cant see that, then it will be injustice to efforts this guy has put in...

Gujrat main isi Aadmi ne hi system badla tha......All it takes is one man to start the change....and people of our sub-continent who have herd mentality simply follows them once they see the leader succeed.

i think a state and a country has huge difference dear he has no headache of tons of ministries and jobs now wait when he reached PM house he has so much to think and do .change the system so even worse man in PM house nothing happen to country .

Imran bhai, lagta hai apne Anil Kapoor ki Nayak film nahi dekhi :D

sorry dear main film nhi dekhta we can't apply films in real life . modi is best man for india now but indo-pak corrupt system and bureaucracy is real evil

i think a state and a country has huge difference dear he has no headache of tons of ministries and jobs now wait when he reached PM house he has so much to think and do .change the system so even worse man in PM house nothing happen to country .

I have heard this argument time & again, Indian media is talking about making PM a person (RG) who has not even taken responsibility of a village. Atleast NM has proven his leadership qualities in Gujarat & all the surveys conducted in last 6-7 years have shown that he is by far the best CM of India. I mean we have to take a chance, there is no such thing as experience of PM to be a PM :) we have to make people rise step by step.

If at all something horrendous like this were to happen, it will only be followed by an armed revolt across the country.
Armed revolt that too hindus....seriously?????:no::rofl:

That is how pissed people are here. Sitting in US, you have no idea what the climate is like other than to put your anti-Indian posts.
Dont worry vote and note makes people forget everything during election time as horrendous as 26/11 too..............:D

don't u know UPA-3 is a "banned" word in India

+ Important point to note is the widening gap b/w NM & RG for the post of PM, in earlier poll NM was preferred by 24% & RG by 17% (gap of 7%) & now it is NM (21%) & RG (10%) gap of 11% :woot:
Congress has joker in its pack ie priyanaka and will be unleashed at right time just before 2014 for upa3 to do the victory lap.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom