What's new

MODI IN RUSSIA !!

Reliance Defence has entered into a strategic partnership agreement with Russia’s largest shipbuilder, United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) and Rosoboronexport with an aim to get $10 billion worth of business in manufacturing, refitting and modernisation of surface vessels for the Indian Navy. -

See more at: Reliance Defence, Russia’s United Shipbuilding sign Rs 66,000 cr strategic pact | The Indian Express
There are lots of rumours of worth $150 billion deal pact. I will be ensure only then when this tour will end . what is going on about T-50 deal??

LIVE: Modi to meet Putin during official visit to Moscow

Deal for Ka-226T is final, just now Modi announced it :yahoo::bunny::chilli:
12-24-2015 9-43-02 PM.png

Last edited:
Looks look mr modi will offer his rear end to russians in kremlin just to stop the SU-35 deal:lol:

CXAM1K_WkAAmHN_.jpg
CXAM2j9WcAA9pRl.jpg

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 9m9 minutes ago
PM: Mr. President, I have great respect & appreciation for our strategic partnership. It has been a source of strength & success for India

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 10m10 minutes ago
PM: As I look to the future, I see Russia as a significant partner in India’s economic transf'n and in shaping a balanced, multi-polar world

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 9m9 minutes ago
PM: The Agreement on manufacture of Kamov 226 helicopter in India is the 1st project for a major defence platform under #MakeinIndia mission

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 7m7 minutes ago
PM @narendramodi: The pace of our coop'n in nuclear energy is increasing. We are making progress on 12 Russian nuclear reactors at 2 sites.

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 2m2 minutes ago
PM: We are one in our belief that world must unite against terrorism, w/out distinct'n & discrim'n btw terrorist groups & target countries.

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 2m2 minutes ago
PM closes statement, says he looks forward to welcoming President Putin in India next year for the BRICS Summit as well as the Annual Summit

CXAPwYpWMAAqnBB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom