What's new

Modi govt. may change the name of P-O-K

We Indians know how much different Modi is from Vajpayee, you Pakistanis will also learn it soon.
We keenly await that movie....hope you will still be on PDF for the verdict....until then continue with the habitual chest thumping.

Don't worry, like MMS, the love affair will soon fade away,,, in fact, last BJP government was the best thing to happen to Pakistan. ;)

Fact is your adventure during Vajpayee's rule was a grave mistake.Modi govt formulate his policy according to that.
I think Narendra Modi is planning for one of the finest foreign policy initiative

We keenly await that movie....hope you will still be on PDF for the verdict....until then continue with the habitual chest thumping.

Its not chest thumping. Modi's move is a first step to remove article 370, thats step no.1 for him.

the million dollar question is If wars starts will India block PDF?

no he trying to show the valley and rest of the state the state as single entity....
for india the major problem is with separatists in Kashmir valley....
people of jammu are always pro indian...
so making its as single entity...issue is diluted...
very clever...i must say! :D

Kashmir valley in inhabited by ghairatmand kashmiri muslims, they are never going to be subdued by you. They have seen worst of attrocities inflicted to them during last 25 years of indian military terrorism , Modi taili's 5 years are not going to change anything for them. Kashmiri muslims of the valley are the real resistance against the indian unjust occupation of kashmir valley.

no he trying to show the valley and rest of the state the state as single entity....
for india the major problem is with separatists in Kashmir valley....
people of jammu are always pro indian...
so making its as single entity...issue is diluted...
very clever...i must say! :D

:lol: issue diluted.

Its not chest thumping. Modi's move is a first step to remove article 370, thats step no.1 for him.

:) how making some changes to Pakistani Azad Kashmir in his dream by Modi will help remove 370?

Kashmir valley in inhabited by ghairatmand kashmiri muslims, they are never going to be subdued by you. They have seen worst of attrocities during last 25 years of indian military terrorism inflicted to them, Modi taili's 5 years are not going to change anything for them. Kashmiri muslims of the valley are the real resistance against the indian unjust occupation of kashmir valley.
i get it....but cant held indian side alone responsible... if you do u are biased!

This is a precursor to removal of article 370.
GoI cannot remove 370 without the J&K assembly passing the same resolution.

I dont see J&K assembly doing that, so I dont see how is it a precursor.

:lol: issue diluted.

:) how making some changes to Pakistani Azad Kashmir in his dream by Modi will help remove 370?
see...bjp won 3 seats out of six and all in main part if the state!

GoI cannot remove 370 without the J&K assembly passing the same resolution.

I dont see J&K assembly doing that, so I dont see how is it a precursor.
not j&k assembly....its constituent Assembly formulated to write cinstitution...its dissolved long tine ago...

Congrats to all indian. Hope MODI sticks with his current priorities.:enjoy:

see...bjp won 3 seats out of six and all in main part if the state!

not j&k assembly....its constituent Assembly formulated to write cinstitution...its dissolved long tine ago...
Partially right.
Right now if 370 has to be removed, it has to be passed both in the Indian parliament AND the J&K Assembly.

sooooooooooooo??

:)

i wonder if Modi wants to divert attention of Indians towards Kashmir protests in the aftermath of touching article 370

Modi don't need to divert attention, he already started doing massive development projects for which he was voted for. ;)

i get it....but cant held indian side alone responsible... if you do u are biased!

My bias to kashmir has some reason because I have distant ancestary from rural kashmiri muslim cultivators settled in punjab pakistan. But I never understand the out of proportion interest of indians from remote states of india to give negative comments about kashmiri muslims of the kashmir valley. The real kashmir is by the way only "kashmir valley" where kashmiri/kashur language is spoken as mother tongue by the inhabitants. However Jammu and Kashmir was the state that was ruled by "Maharaja of jammu and kashmir", the guy was hindu dogra and not a kashmiri, he was as much foreigner to kashmiri muslims as the current indian occupying forces.

Back
Top Bottom