What's new

Modi govt. may change the name of P-O-K

:lol:Yeah because polls in occupied territory are reliable

everything from the recent kashmiri outrage at article 370 being mentioned to the slaughter of the pandits to kashmiri students supporting pakistan even afterr 60 years should enligten you

trust me, muslims from both side of the border if given the vote would give a landslide victory to Pakistan

voting for dal khors wouldnt even be an option

:lol:Yeah because polls in occupied territory are reliable

everything from the recent kashmiri outrage at article 370 being mentioned to the slaughter of the pandits to kashmiri students supporting pakistan even afterr 60 years should enligten you

trust me, muslims from both side of the border if given the vote would give a landslide victory to Pakistan

voting for dal khors wouldnt even be an option

First learn to read ..its is not a poll but survey done by British academic Robert Bradnock in both Jammu and Kashmir and Pak occ. Kashmir and despite all Pakistani propaganda results were astonishing.

Only 2% Kashmiris want to join Pak: Survey

Azadi is the first and only choice. Secondly msjority of the youths and Shia's will never join Pakistan. Only old people are in a mood to go with Pakistan.

Brother I admit azadi is a choice but think of a plebiscite across ALL of kashmir

india/hindu option would be last due to natural anti hindu animosity amongst muslims

I dont deny Some people will vote for azadi but overall pakistan would win easily

There is no point in going round in circles as you have your point and I will have mine but being a land locked independent state is not an option it is only natural that all of Kashmir would become part of muslim Pakistan

the youth? Is this the same youth that raise pakistan flags and slogons and support pakistan in cricket

Brother I admit azadi is a choice but think of a plebiscite across ALL of kashmir

india/hindu option would be last due to natural anti hindu animosity amongst muslims

I dont deny Some people will vote for azadi but overall pakistan would win easily

There is no point in going round in circles as you have your point and I will have mine but being a land locked independent state is not an option it is only natural that all of Kashmir would become part of muslim Pakistan

the youth? Is this the same youth that raise pakistan flags and slogons and support pakistan in cricket
Does it hurt realizing the truth? There is not much love left for Pakistan in Kashmir.

We have three options.minorityccede with India 2) to accede with Pakistan 3) Complete indepedence. We want complete independence, In case plebicite happen then you bet majority ofPakistanms will stay towards India.Shia will go for India and youth who are not extremist and want to study and have a job will chose India.Only old person and extremists will chose Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you actually met kashmiris:rofl: our natural hatred for hindus mixed with history will eliminate the india option i have met thousands of kashmiris from both sides of the border indian kashmiris raising pro pakistan slogans
or mocking hindus
or supporting pakistan in cricket is bog standard normal:p::-)

I HAVE met kashmiris who wanted independence but they are a tiny minority and any discussion with them has left them stuck on how exactly a independent land locked kashmir would survive

i promise you is there was a plebicite tommorrow the Pakistani flag would be flying over srinager with allah hu akbar being shouted across kashmir

Good job NaMo....have the guts to do what is right. Others preach about a potential nuclear conflict but neglect to mention they arm both to the teeth with weapons and instigate terror, slowing their development.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you actually met kashmiris:rofl: our natural hatred for hindus mixed with history will eliminate the india option i have met thousands of kashmiris from both sides of the border indian kashmiris raising pro pakistan slogans
or mocking hindus
or supporting pakistan in cricket is bog standard normal:p::-)

I HAVE met kashmiris who wanted independence but they are a tiny minority and any discussion with them has left them stuck on how exactly a independent land locked kashmir would survive

i promise you is there was a plebicite tommorrow the Pakistani flag would be flying over srinager with allah hu akbar being shouted across kashmir

ANY real educated Kashmiri understands they are of Hindu descent. Can't hate you own blood. These elections in India showed Muslims have wised up. Pakistan it seems is steered by US special interests, that's why they won't let go of you guys. Their fangs run deep into your gov't.

Priorities well placed.

not everything is a priority ...it is just one the thousands of actions or some ideological actions every new govt takes. the priorities have been laid out in the 10 point plan by Modi's govt.

Back
Top Bottom