What's new

Modi govt. may change the name of P-O-K

What the hell kashmiris have to do with any Nizam or his state, we are talking about 10 million people living in the state of "Jammu and Kashmir", also the culture and mindset of the people in kashmir has no resemblance with mainstream indians, maybe that is the reason why bhayyas from north indian and dravidians from south india cannot grasp the gravity of the kashmir issue.

You think Kashmiris shares anything common with Pakistanis.

Not true. Pakistan has 0 % of Kashmir which is only the Kashmir valley. Pakistan has parts of Upper Jammu and Gilgit baltistan

Pakistan has no parts of any "Jammu" dogra funny speaker panni tunni chorya language. What is called Azad kashmir in pakistan is actually extension of pothohar and Hazara regions of pakistan. Your Jammu panni tunni culture is restricted only to Jammu and udhampur district, the rest of the areas outside kashmir valley have nothing to do with your panni tunni dogri jammu race or culture my panni tunni dogri friend.

You think Kashmiris shares anything common with Pakistanis.

Yes they share blood with 2 million punjabi muslims of kashmiri origin, this is a lot of sharing I believe.

What the hell kashmiris have to do with any Nizam or his state, we are talking about 10 million people living in the state of "Jammu and Kashmir", also the culture and mindset of the people in kashmir has no resemblance with mainstream indians, maybe that is the reason why bhayyas from north indian and dravidians from south india cannot grasp the gravity of the kashmir issue.
While the rest of India grasps each other's issues perfectly fine, you imply that we dont understand Kashmir.
Its your call, making idiotic assumptions wont change anything on the ground.

Kashmir would still be Indian territory. 370 remains or not will also be an Indian decision, no Pakistani has any say on it.

I know a lot about such paindus. :omghaha::omghaha:

For your information 80% of kashmir valley population still lives in villages (paind in punjabi), so what is big deal in being paindu or villager.

Yes they share blood with 2 million punjabi muslims of kashmiri origin, this is a lot of sharing I believe.
yeah this shows your bias and hate...
pls remove kashmir frm ur user name...its an insult to them!!!

Pakistan has no parts of any "Jammu" dogra funny speaker panni tunni chorya language. What is called Azad kashmir in pakistan is actually extension of pothohar and Hazara regions of pakistan. Your Jammu panni tunni culture is restricted only to Jammu and udhampur district, the rest of the areas outside kashmir valley have nothing to do with your panni tunni dogri jammu race or culture my panni tunni dogri friend.

Lol not true. Dogri is spoken in most areas of Jammu division. There are minor local variations. The only ethnicities that matter in J&K are Dogras, Kashmiris, and Ladakhis.

Lol not true. Dogri is spoken in most areas of Jammu division. There are minor local variations. The only ethnicities that matter in J&K are Dogras, Kashmiris, and Ladakhis.

Beta there is no dogri in poonch and rajauri under your occupation, muslims there are pothoharis same as people in AJK. I bet you will not find a single person in AJK who consider himself "dogra". And for your information there are tons of kashmiri muslims (from valley) who inhabit AJK but they speak local pothohari or hindko language depending on the area where they live in AJK.

Our great late punjabi stage actor Mastana used to make fun of your dogri language many times in his dramas, watch @7:55 about your panni tunni dogri language in this video

Bharatis on this thread.

Khud hi khush ho rahai hain. Khud hi ko mubarak dai rahai hain. True idiots these guys are :rofl:

Kashmir is one be it IOK or Azad Kashmir. Kashmir should be unified and Independence should be given to whole Kashmir.

No we are muslims but we dont have anything to do with Punjabis as mentioned in your post.

You are a dubious character, I have talked to enough kashmiri muslims on facebook and I know them and what they think about other peoples, I dont need your rants and dont quote me in future.

Facebook and reality are two different things.I dont know what do they say you but the matter of the fact is we want independence and majority of the kashmiris want to have a separate nation. We dont want to be with India or Pakistan.

You don't have a choice either stay where you are or become a big nuclear cloud.

Facebook and reality are two different things.I dont know what do they say you but the matter of the fact is we want independence and majority of the kashmiris want to have a separate nation. We dont want to be with India or Pakistan.

No offence brother but that is rubbish

I have spoken to countless kashmiris from both side of the border whilst we may have a uniform hatred for hindus/indians most kashmiris wish to cede to Pakistan

it is true a minority may want independence but they a a minority a small minority

in any plebiscite across kashmir the vote will be a landslide to join Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom