What's new

Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I read somewhere today in the forum stated by deoband not to slaughter cows , how are the laws being forced.As we keep on saying any Saudis their country their laws so let Indian Muslims abide by their laws.

Beef is halal for muslims

A cow is just a cow to us

Jinnah didn't budge on the creation of Pakistan for this very reason, he was adamant that eventually the hindutva majority would force their religious laws upon the muslim community and once they do it on this occasion it will be a slippery slope where hindutva laws will be enforced on minorities and Muslims in all spheres of life.

This goes to the crux of the creation of Pakistan and a reminder to indian muslims of the threat they face where their alleged secular goverment is enforcing the religious rules of one community upon all communities

And why ultimately the indian muslims must prepare for a more hindutva state where the indian muslim community must assert itelf in order to defend their faith and beliefs and nsybe even look for another Partition

Brilliant news. :)

Personally its great, i think you guys need to go full hindutva

good _ I hope they ban all animal slaughter. That's probably too much to ask, so at least ban cow slaughter

Water stress is terrible. Mass slaughter will put many places in terrible misery.
I think Central govt should make it a state subject on what/what not is sold in markets in respective states. Secondly more powers should be decentralised to states.
True. But this comes from the Environmental Min. This is also better than a 'ban'.

Those rich enough to import and eat can do so. Also these rules apply only on the land territory of India. People who feel their religion is incomplete without slicing animals who know nothing about it can do so in the high seas.

Brilliant news. :)
you havent read the complete news its only for cattle markets. Again there are a lot of rules proposed that the law getting implemented is doubtful. Just expect all the cattle to roam the street.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom