What's new

Modi disrespects Russian national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a mistake of the Protocol officers
Modi was NOT briefed properly about the National Anthem at the Airport itself

Otherwise he would not have made this mistake

That's fine.
Let's accept it that Modi is just as human as you and me.
And it's okay to make mistakes.

But pls....don't take the bait. You don't have to bang your head against a wall. Pls!

wow....i am amazed at kind of attention that is being given to nonsense....all these people are not even thinking once that is it good for India to be involved in these rubbish discussions or should be concentrate our energies on what will be accomplished in this trip?? If this trip goes well we might get our hands on one of most advanced nuclear submarine, much needed S-400 and clarity on fifth generation AC...and here what are we busy discussing??

Do you see that he has no cap?
Why you bring the goddamn cavil here along with circumlocution?
What are you going to get to get into Modi's A$$?
Can not you become honest and say like others = Mistake has been made?
and can u not concentrate on the merit of this trip??

May i please understand how did you make that from the video??

it's simple enough i would have thought... here is modi being pulled back to position by the capped official and the other official who indicated to modi first is already at position...

snapshot2.png

@Rangila , is it known if the russian anthem had been played or was about to start??

Did I ask you if you are scheduled cast Hindu or Christian?
Why be personal just for the sake of MOFO modi?

So you are a Muslim

I am neither SC Nor Christian

And MODI is a Million times MORE capable than Ba****ds like YOU

NO he can ONLY abuse

Because he HATES India and Hindus

But pls....don't take the bait. You don't have to bang your head against a wall. Pls!

I am enjoying RILING up and irritating that BU***R

it's simple enough i would have thought... here he is modi being pulled back to position by the capped official and the other official who indicated to modi first is already at position...

View attachment 281738
@Rangila , is it known if the russian anthem had been played or was about to start??
So you are saying that official said to Modi...stand as National anthem is being played, however modi ignored and started moving?? or by any chance is it possible that official made a hand gesture which can be confusing??

wow....i am amazed at kind of attention that is being given to nonsense....all these people are not even thinking once that is it good for India to be involved in these rubbish discussions or should be concentrate our energies on what will be accomplished in this trip?? If this trip goes well we might get our hands on one of most advanced nuclear submarine, much needed S-400 and clarity on fifth generation AC...and here what are we busy discussing??

Yes now the outcome of this visit will be that modi walked out of national anthem rather then economic-defense agreements.

You ABUSE Modi quite unnecessarily in every sentence

Are you a Muslim

just because you have mentioned, do you think muslims have reason to have complaint against modi and his party and the larger sangh movement?? :)

Guys...My offer is still standing without any expiry date:

Don't like my posts, ignore me.

If not, I will - When I see the following content
sig11.png
:

just because you have mentioned, do you think muslims have reason to have complaint against modi and his party and the larger sangh movement?? :)

NO they have NO reason to complain

What made BJP go from 2 seats in 1984 to 120 seats in 1991 to POWER in 1998
AND again the same thing that happened in 2015

The answer is Muslim APPEASEMENT

Sure!
But these Modi toadies are hellbent to gang up on me and indulging as bullies.

They do not know me though.
I give as good as I get.

Yes now the outcome of this visit will be that modi walked out of national anthem rather then economic-defense agreements.
exactly...that is what i am trying to convey....there is a time and place to bring any leader down..however not when something very important for the nation is going on....all the people who hate modi to the core needs to understand that he is our PM for 5 years...period...and his actions are going to impact our futures...better support him on things which are important for us....

So you are saying that official said to Modi...stand as National anthem is being played, however modi ignored and started moving?? or by any chance is it possible that official made a hand gesture which can be confusing??

then perhaps the modi pmo should lodge a complaint with the russian government against that official.

that is the only course to take then. :)

Sure!
But these Modi toadies are hellbent to gang up on me and indulging as bullies.

I give as good as I get.
reply to post 122....and u will see your bold part is meaningless, no??

I give as good as I get.

You have a VERY weak case which you are strengthening by mere Abuses

And you dont KNOW us either

We drive CELEBRITIES to TEARS like SRK and Aamir Khan

Who the F**K are you ;

maulanacap.png

Hindu home minister Rajnath Singh into vote appeasement act.
Wants Muslim votes. What Modi does not do, he does.
Puts on a Muslim maulana cap. Modi never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom