What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Have you been on pot dude, I myself have been labelled a muslim 'Kalu Mian' and whatnot for my stand (as if I care a rat's @$$)

I asked you to link the post .... you could have been called the queen of England for all i care

Have you been on pot dude, I myself have been labelled a muslim 'Kalu Mian' and whatnot for my stand (as if I care a rat's @$$)
/QUOTE]

I asked you to link the post .... you could have been called the queen of England for all i care

Search it out yourself. I won't waste my time if you can't read the posts that keeping cropping up day in and day out.

Guynextdoor is a NAREGA employed congress's Blow job ... hope he got his last month salary for his Child Labour in PDF from Pigvijay Singh :omghaha:

I'm sure you're getting your BJs from Modi himself. What happened Nair Saabji, wouldn't I be correct in saying that you find him 'attractive' :D

Most of the congress supporters in this forum are Christians, Maino's religion...koovie,jbgt90,infinity ...etc

They are Christians ,you can expect such things from them ....

Way to go Bro... if the a Flood like in Uttharakhand had hit some Dargha , Mosque , Chappel or Church then you would have seen entire Kangress , SP , BSP , TMC , RJD , JDU sending their top men there along with Rahul Gay leading the resque ...

since this place is holy for Hindus no one is that interested other then Modiji , BJP , RSS...

995685_10151434652996548_203042448_n.jpg

I'm sure you're getting your BJs from Modi himself. What happened Nair Saabji, wouldn't I be correct in saying that you find him 'attractive' :D

LOL ... where did u get BJ from old physco Digvijay or the Chakka himself Aka Rahul GAYdhi... i think he would have given u well ... since ur tirelessly working for them ...

keep it up ... more BJ's waiting for u in Kangress office... :lol:

Most of the congress supporters in this forum are Christians, Maino's religion...koovie,jbgt90,infinity ...etc

They are Christians ,you can expect such things from them ....

aha now i can see the reason they dont like modi afterall its the congress that gives them so many benefits christians enjoy
the only supressed religion in india is hinduism thx to our imported leaders and such indians..

perhaps these guys think she can be our next prime minister
rahul+Veronique.jpg

Kindly link the post where i have insulted congress supporters.... though in my wildest dreams i don't have a clue how you can support them after the scam fest..i have not insulted them...

NO..Koovie's post was crystal clear..

"though in my wildest dreams i don't have a clue how you can support modi, considering after what happened in godhra. "
see how stupid it sounds? you cant impose you views or question mine mate. if you support modi good for you , allow me to support the congress.
as for the bold part , i did not mean you specifically , but people who do . it just so happened that you got defensive over something koovi said . if i hurt you i apologize.

Uttarakhand Live: CM Bahuguna not to allow rescue work by other state govts : North, News - India Today

so much for modi phobia ... Sonia and Rahul pisssses in their under garments ... hahaha

Uttarakhand Govt rejects 24 choppers offered by Gujarat Govt for rescue work

A sign how much scared our Sickular party is.Even in this tragedy they are playing politics.:sick:

24 choppers should have increased the speed of rescue work and precious life but due to dirty politics many lives are lost.

What this thread has demonstrated to me thus far is that the Indian members do not know to engage in a political discourse. Invariably it devolves into personal attacks and ad hominems. Now I find myself in agreement with the forum's policy of not allowing local Indian news or politics. Political science should be made mandatory in schools and colleges across India, as should lessons on discussions and debates. A politically enlightened and active citizenry cannot be expected, if this is the level of discourse.

What a waste of bandwidth.

@WebMaster: FFS, close the thread. No good can come of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom