What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Why do you refer to him as a "mass murderer" ? He hasn't been convicted of any crime of murder.

is conviction only criteria make person innocent or guilty mate this is india where police knows who is going to do how to save him aur aajtak kaunsa neta pakda gaya

Though modi could be a leader who helped gujarat to grow.... But i get a feeling He is kind of becoming a figure which is bigger than party (BJP).....The kind of support he gets from media is amazing...... I dono if that is going to be good for BJP.....I remember watching a news yesterday where in the function organised to woo minority votes, and Modi was missing in this function.... and you couldnt find a pic of modi in any of the banners/back drops..... What does that means?????

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Mate, I know all politicians are "ek thali ke chatte batte". I'll cast my First Vote in Next General Elections and for sure it's not going to be for Congress.....Just sick of day to day scams......:ashamed:

Why do you refer to him as a "mass murderer" ? He hasn't been convicted of any crime of murder.

Has any Politician in India has been convicted, Even Indra Gandhi was called Mass murderer of Sikh... but nothing happened.... congress is still ruling. If BJP come to power they will loot India for next 5 yrs...

I personally Hate Modi and will never vote for him.... Lets bring a Change Vote for Aam Admi Party.

Mate, I know all politicians are "ek thali ke chatte batte". I'll cast my First Vote in Next General Elections and for sure it's not going to be for Congress.....Just sick of day to day scams......:ashamed:

Entire country is sick of their scams... Infact MMS himself is sick of his party.....

Lets bring a Change Vote for Aam Admi Party.

I understand and share your frustration..... But what does aam aadmi party knows other than fighting corruption???????

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:

I am sure the 15% Muslim voters of India will ensure Modi remains lifetime Chief Minister of Gujarat.

Uus ki itni hi Auqaat hai. Kahan chala hai PM bannay. Sarea khwab dharay kay Dharay rah jaeen gay...:omghaha:

Entire country is sick of their scams... Infact MMS himself is sick of his party.....

I understand and share your frustration..... But what does aam aadmi party knows other than fighting corruption???????

Mate, we may vote out congress and the other party which come in Power would only have a different name. For ex: Pakistan's election. I too believe that NAMO is not remedy for everything. However, if he is going to be BJP'S President Candidate then for sure, I'll vote for him... The motto of our politicians and bureaucrats : SELF BEFORE SERVICE...To be honest, there are very few Politicians who things for Country....:ashamed:

Modi means handing over power to UPA with less strength of Congress. BJP leadership is nuts and for once I agree with Advani.

Isn't that my question? Sajjan Kumar is enough proof that 'conviction' means nothing. Modi supporters taking 'conviction' route are just being hypocritical.

How come you never ask this question to modi supporters when they say he has never been convicted?

Equivalent of Sajjan kumar is Maya Kodnani ...Last time I heard she is in for a life time and Gujarat govt was appealing for Death sentence...

Modi will be equal to Rajiv Gandhi

Back
Top Bottom