What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

yes lets just vote for congress and let them create a new record of scams . now lets allow pappu the chance to loot our nation . the thing about modi is he knows how to work with bureaucracy,has tremendous support of industrialists ,knows how to get things done + he is the only obc leader i have seen who doesnt boast about it

7959_579006865489019_1313550519_n.jpg

yes lets just vote for congress and let them create a new record of scams . now lets allow pappu the chance to loot our nation . the thing about modi is he knows how to work with bureaucracy,has tremendous support of industrialists ,knows how to get things done + he is the only obc leader i have seen who doesnt boast about it

Where exactly did I say this? Or is it just your paranoia ????

3000 Scumm Bag Islamists Burned a Train full of Women and Children. Now they cry and Play victim when the Backlash Happened. Ever Wondered What will happen If a hindu or Sikh burns down a train in Pakistan.

stupid people see too much of paid media . not even 1 person has been punished for the anti sikh riots whereas in gujarat riots there have been a total of 443 convictions but i dont blame them just lack of awareness i guess

:omghaha: :rofl: :lol:

Equivalent of Sajjan kumar is Maya Kodnani ...Last time I heard she is in for a life time and Gujarat govt was appealing for Death sentence...

Modi will be equal to Rajiv Gandhi

No- WORSE of Sajjan Kumar is Narendra Modi. You being stupidly hypocrtitical- Sajjan Kumar not convicted is miscarriage of justice, but when the same thing happens to Modi it means 'innocence' ?
r

seem the charm of modi has worn off even on pdf:)

EVen the fanboys can't ignore that he's an unending liability. When Nitish first went against modi they spent their days and nights attacking him- then he actually walks out, then advani threatens to resign, then Udhav now- It's like no one wants him except the fanboys.

No- WORSE of Sajjan Kumar is Narendra Modi. You being stupidly hypocrtitical- Sajjan Kumar not convicted is miscarriage of justice, but when the same thing happens to Modi it means 'innocence' ?
r
Why did Rajiv gandhi made a Pm right after you and your People Slaughtered 8000 Innocent in the National Capital?...

Where exactly did I say this? Or is it just your paranoia ????

well u didnt but i took it as i thought thats what you were implying.
also please enlighten me who said these lines- heard them first time

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Why did Rajiv gandhi made a Pm right after you and your People Slaughtered 8000 Innocent in the National Capital?...

Actually the attacks started the night after . at least read some history first.

Back
Top Bottom