What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

@Koovie , @jbgt90 why are you trying to **** your own country men off ? and not to mention call them Nazis for just having a different point of view..... ? Maybe you folks should have gone a step further and called us terrorists ... ... just a tip...

Last edited by a moderator:
are you a Muslim ?

Yeah with Full Support of Congressi Scumbags...

Nope.......

@Koovie , @jbgt90 why are you trying to **** your own country men off ? and not to mention call them Nazis for just having a different point of view..... ? Maybe you folks should have gone a step further and called us terrorists ... ... just a tip...

Yeah right, the Modi supporters have historically been the first to attack and throw mud at others...they'd lynch you if Modi farted and you didn't pretend like it was sweet perfume!

I dont see a Future for This Country . Same Idiots who are Fooling people on their caste and Religion Based Politics for last 50 years are gonna continue to do so .

and then we say our country is not progressing,corruption,rape,redtape blah blah blah no one has said that modi will do wonders but he is the best possible option we have .i just quoted him and now i am a nazi yeh good going @Koovie , @jbgt90

p.s.
1011433_579074158815623_565592379_n.jpg

Nope.......
Yeah right, the Modi supporters have historically been the first to attack and throw mud at others...they'd lynch you if Modi farted and you didn't pretend like it was sweet perfume!
Dont act like a Messiah of Minorities when your Own Closet is full of skeletons. I am a secular Person But I can Very well see Propaganda castism and Pseudosecularism thrown by Congress.

Throw mud a whom ? .... can you give an links to "Modi supporters" throwing mud.... ?
Throwing mud is one thing... calling your own countrymen "Nazis" is entirely different matter ... extremely shameful....i honestly did not expect this level of intolerance ...

Have i called any one a nazi? i believe koovi was referring to a new member who claimed he was a neo nazi and worshiped modi. by the way so does isro:)
dont get defensive . you feel all right calling congress supportes a lot of thing but feel hurt is some one does the same? grow up . no one is insulting any one here , but just pointing out how stupid blindly following some gets.

and then we say our country is not progressing,corruption,rape,redtape blah blah blah no one has said that modi will do wonders but he is the best possible option we have .i just quoted him and now i am a nazi yeh good going @Koovie , @jbgt90

If im being called a Nazi to stop this scams after scam after scam..then sure..id rather be called one...

@Guynextdoor2 wonder how much they pay you for changing TITLES & citing the most CREDIBLE sources when it comes to BJP i.e. NDTV......

What is the salary of E-NREGA workers??? I would like to Join the EFFORT :D

& BTW, why is it in INDIAN DEFENCE section???

Have i called any one a nazi? i believe koovi was referring to a new member who claimed he was a neo nazi and worshiped modi. by the way so does isro:)
dont get defensive . you feel all right calling congress supportes a lot of thing but feel hurt is some one does the same? grow up . no one is insulting any one here , but just pointing out how stupid blindly following some gets.

Kindly link the post where i have insulted congress supporters.... though in my wildest dreams i don't have a clue how you can support them after the scam fest..i have not insulted them...

NO..Koovie's post was crystal clear..

Throw mud a whom ? .... can you give an links to "Modi supporters" throwing mud.... ?
Throwing mud is one thing... calling your own countrymen "Nazis" is entirely different matter ... extremely shameful....i honestly did not expect this level of intolerance ...

Have you been on pot dude, I myself have been labelled a muslim 'Kalu Mian' and whatnot for my stand (as if I care a rat's @$$)

Uttarakhand Live: CM Bahuguna not to allow rescue work by other state govts : North, News - India Today

so much for modi phobia ... Sonia and Rahul pisssses in their under garments ... hahaha

Uttarakhand Govt rejects 24 choppers offered by Gujarat Govt for rescue work

They got the whole goddamn air force there, I don't think they need an additional 24 choppers.

Uddhav is a spent force. All this is his fear of Raj Thackery that is making him utter there words. Afterall there are those in BJP who have not liked the rise of Narendra Modi because now they are redundant, and like always, they want someone else like Uddhav to speak for them.

All in all, I would say that is going pretty much to plan for Narendra Modi.

are you a Muslim ?

Yeah with Full Support of Congressi Scumbags...

Most of the congress supporters in this forum are Christians, Maino's religion...koovie,jbgt90,infinity ...etc

They are Christians ,you can expect such things from them ....

Guynextdoor is a NAREGA employed congress's Blow job ... hope he got his last month salary for his Child Labour in PDF from Pigvijay Singh :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom