What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

"though in my wildest dreams i don't have a clue how you can support modi, considering after what happened in godhra. "
see how stupid it sounds? you cant impose you views or question mine mate. if you support modi good for you , allow me to support the congress.
as for the bold part , i did not mean you specifically , but people who do . it just so happened that you got defensive over something koovi said . if i hurt you i apologize.

that is not" imposing views ".... your making excuses... but a lot of us are extremely angry at Congress for the scams and many other things... and we need to seriously know why you support them ... maybe i missed something....

Hear it from the Gujarat Muslims themselves ...

1269_10151434816196548_1978843716_n.jpg

Good to see that at least some are not sucking the up to the lollipop of Congress who have used and abused minorities.

What this thread has demonstrated to me thus far is that the Indian members do not know to engage in a political discourse. Invariably it devolves into personal attacks and ad hominems. Now I find myself in agreement with the forum's policy of not allowing local Indian news or politics. Political science should be made mandatory in schools and colleges across India, as should lessons on discussions and debates. A politically enlightened and active citizenry cannot be expected, if this is the level of discourse.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Sir, This is bound to Happen when a member starts CHANGING the TITLES of the THREADS to suit his Political Goals (OP has done it the Third time in just a month).

When you start the thread in Indian Defense section (to attract more people) than the other assigned section.

@Koovie , @jbgt90 why are you trying to **** your own country men off ? and not to mention call them Nazis for just having a different point of view..... ? Maybe you folks should have gone a step further and called us terrorists ... ... just a tip...

Please...... I have seen enough people here who accuse me of being a sonia ghandi a** licker JUST because I was critical about some Modi issues. For them its: Either you are with them or against them... typical blind and brainless party following as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter Sonia & Co keeps raping India, she still has a huge fan following. Wonder why ?? May be it is her religion, Christianity ?? Or is it because she is Italian ( Vatican) :angry:??? This is a kind of religeous fundamentalism. Then they preach Modi followers on secularism !!! :rofl:

Sir, This is bound to Happen when a member starts CHANGING the TITLES of the THREADS to suit his Political Goals (OP has done it the Third time in just a month).

When you start the thread in Indian Defense section (to attract more people) than the other assigned section.
Now what do u Expect from Congressi Child Labour like Guynextdoor ... he already got incentives for his this thread ...

@jbgt90 I still remember the time when i used to open (being completely ignorant/immature) Political Threads in Indian Defense section & u used to say why opening it here......Wonder what has changed you to not say this to OP this time around??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Please...... I have seen enough people here who accuse me of being a sonia ghandi a** licker JUST because I was critical about some Modi issues. For them its: Either you are with them or against them... typical blind and brainless party following as usual.

So you complain of being abused and you abuse me in the same post....BRAVO :lol:.. nothing more to be said here ... good bye

well u didnt but i took it as i thought thats what you were implying.
also please enlighten me who said these lines- heard them first time

Yeah... typical blind and brain less party following... its either with us or against us.

There are some posters here who mentioned all this BS from time to time....

that is not" imposing views ".... your making excuses... but a lot of us are extremely angry at Congress for the scams and many other things... and we need to seriously know why you support them ... maybe i missed something....

i views are my own mate , to explain them i would need a lot of time and it would not be something a lot of people here would appreciate. by the way i am a congress worker from mumbai . in hyd now . but have been a party worker for something like 17 yrs now.

Back
Top Bottom