What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

No. we are not all Indians. Some are Congies !!

You don't label them Anti National for just supporting a different political party .... if you want things to change it should be done politely and not with Sarcasms and insults flying around...

Notwithstanding that, go through the thread and see if anybody has made any constructive post. Other than shrill cries of "mass murderer" from one side, and "sickular, vinci, etc etc" from the other side, has there been an exchange of IDEAS? Name calling, personal attacks, remarks about somebody's religion or patriotism - this is all you get in a thread that is about politics.

The very word "politics" has come to aquire a negative connotation in India, precisely because of this. Politics is an integral aspect of societies, and is as inevitable as the air we breathe. The more politically consious and literate a society is, the healthier it will be. Political disagreements are fine, and inevitable in free socities. But when every political "discourse" tends to be nothing but name calling, you have to wonder about the political literacy of that society.

Let's face it - most members here are not capable of having an enlightened discussion about political matters. ISSUES are not discussed, but personalities are. IDEAS are not exchanged, but insults are. INTELLECT is not taxed, but passions are. This is true of most political threads in the pakistan and b'desh sections as well, so I suppose this is a subcontinental phenomenon.

If this was a thread about science or technology or military affairs, is this how people would communicate to each other? No, it's only the political literacy that is primitive and unevolved.

PERFECT MATE!!!

This happens when EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT takes over INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT.

Politics = Emotions in India.

It was always & it will remain always.

This is how people think in India (Some Sneak Peak for you):

Congress brought Independence for India??? Let's elect Nehru as first PM & make him remain in his position until he die, so what if we lost '62 war???

Oh, Indira Gandhi is the Daughter of our first PM?? Let's give her a chance, forget emergency....let's give her chance again.......

OMG, Indira Gandhi died b'coz of her own bodyguard??? Let's give her son 3/4th majority, so what if he has NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever???

& on & on & on..................................................

We are all Indians...please stop this Abuse ... lets not become intolrent of another person's views

I am an Indian ... well i dont think the same about them ... and yes i am intolerant towards Anti-Nationals even some times abusive towards them... thats in my blood...

Offcorse a Christian who support Italian Marines killing a Indian fisherman will always find the question of being Nationalist or Anti-Nationalist as being a Hindu or a Non-Hindu ...

They also supported Oommen Chandy on his rape allegations. because he is a Christian. And they call themselves secular !!

Offcorse a Christian who support Italian Marines killing a Indian fisherman will always find the question of being Nationalist or Anti-Nationalist as being a Hindu or a Non-Hindu ...

the fisherman who was killed by the marines was a catholic. stop bringing religion into everything.

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:

PA murdered and raped nearly 3 million in BD.
If Pakistan can be West's foremost ally in war against terror . Then Modi with blood of just thousand Muslims can be easily not just ruler of India but the whole world.

Thousands of Shias and Ahmedis and Hindus and christians And Baluchis have died under the watch of Pakistani Sunni state. On this record Pakistan should have excommunicated from world
and given the same treatment as given to the Nazis.
Hindus, Sikhs, And Christians are fleeing the Sunni State of Pakistan.
Are Muslims in India going through the same fate as their Hindu counterparts of Pakistan ?
Per capita income of Gujarati Muslim is much higher than their rest of Indian Muslim counterpart.

Modi works around 18 hrs a day which even the best CEO's of the world cannot rival and right now he is the only man who has the leadership quality to help India regain its rightful position in world.

@janon you were asking about why it is about personalities rather than ISSUES???

Well what can one do when the TITLE itself is about PERSONALITY rather than ISSUES??

No one will argue as to what will be the foreign, defense, national security, etc. policy of BJP vs. That of Congress.......

Only thing people know here is NAME CALLING.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Something which all the members are not realizing that this election is not UPA vs NDA but between Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi.

So guys please vote: Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi

I vote for Narendra Modi as I can't see that child with zero IQ and economic knowledge be the PM of India.

You are being evasive. You are either a anti national or a nationalist. If you are a nationalist, how can you overlook 8 years of misrule, corruption, worsening economy, CBI misuse, etc, etc ......

See the same moronic attitude again, where did I say that I was a Cong. supporter?

One wrong word against Modi and a bunch of online warriors jump on me?

the fisherman who was killed by the marines was a catholic. stop bringing religion into everything.

Even more reasons for the Church to support the fishermen. Instead they chose to support the Italian marines.

They also supported Oommen Chandy on his rape allegations. because he is a Christian. And they call themselves secular !!

We will never let that happen it to rest of India... what they have done in Kerala ... these illegitimate seeds of Vatican wont be allowed to be sown any where else ...

they even have secular Rapes done by Muslim League in Kerala ... Koonjali Kutty is a living example serving still as Minister in the that Christian government of Kerala...

Back
Top Bottom