What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

See the same moronic attitude again, where did I say that I was a Cong. supporter?

One wrong word against Modi and a bunch of online warriors jump on me?

Weigh Modi vis a vis Cong. Consider both negatives and positives. Now if you cant support Modi, something is seriously wrong with you. I was a Cong supporter until 2010. Our heads hung in shame during CWG fiasco. So I converted to BJP.

More allies putting pressure on BJP to put him down

Do allies grow on trees? Uddhav Thackeray takes on BJP | NDTV.com

Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has asked the BJP to explain how exactly it plans to draw new partners to the national coalition that it fronts, the National Democratic Alliance or NDA. "Allies don't exactly grow on trees," Mr Thackeray said today, declaring that the political ensemble now has just about enough members for a cosy tea party.

In an editorial in the Sena's magazine, Mr Thackeray warned the BJP that the decision to cast Narendra Modi as the face of its election campaign will place it off-limits for partners.

Mr Modi's recent promotion led to a major crisis for the NDA: regional powerhouse Nitish Kumar and his party, the Janata Dal (United) or JD(U), quit the coalition earlier this month. The JD(U) was the second-largest member of the alliance.

"Friends have to be nurtured for years with trust and service; they are not like seasonal crops which can be plucked when needed," Mr Thackeray said.

Without the JD(U), the NDA's primary members are the BJP, the Sena and the Akalis.

The Sena had recently suggested that it would like to see the BJP pick Sushma Swaraj as its prime ministerial candidate. Mr Thackeray today seemed to reiterate that Mr Modi's VVIP status could become a liability for the NDA, which needs more members to present a serious challenge to the ruling coalition that's led by the Congress.

"Is the BJP in a position to win the elections on its own strength? Who are its new friends, this must be made clear now," Mr Thackeray said.

Last week, BJP chief Rajnath Singh reportedly offered Mr Thackeray the post of Convenor of the NDA at a meeting in Mumbai, a post that was vacated by JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav when his party quit the alliance. BJP leader LK Advani is the coalition's chairman.

"The post of NDA convenor is vacant. But what will this person do? Call the other two parties for tea?" Mr Thackeray asked.

LOOK WHO IS TALKING.
What is this Uddhav Chotiya without his parentage ?
Modi is a self made man. Without his father's name , a man with Uddav's talent would be selling Vaada Pav on the streets of Mumbai.

Modi is media and big corporate hyped balloon :rolleyes:

people like me will ensure that people like him never become prime minister

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Do we have other options
He thousand times better than Congress

Its very difficult to find a perfect PM but you can always select the best from the basket

the fisherman who was killed by the marines was a catholic. stop bringing religion into everything.
Ahha we all know that Story Mr.Kangressi ... about the Betrayal of a new Convert Christian over a Pure Blood Christian of italy by the Christian Ministers and Church of Kerala itself....

They also supported Oommen Chandy on his rape allegations. because he is a Christian. And they call themselves secular !!
Thats New for me ...................Being from Kerala i never knew that the Present CM had rape allegations ..........Now don't Label me anti national & Kongressi..........Please post the link...................

Ahha we all know that Story Mr.Kangressi ... about the Betrayal of a new Convert Christian over a Pure Blood Christian of italy by the Christian Ministers and Church of Kerala itself....

And people of Kerala are fools to elect these Kongressi (italian-congress)or these Chinese supporters(Marxist) to power every 5 years..............

See the same moronic attitude again, where did I say that I was a Cong. supporter?

One wrong word against Modi and a bunch of online warriors jump on me?

Ya u dont support Kangress but u find no fault in them... and u feel they are secular ... u hate BJP,RSS and hate Modi more... while shout ur aSSS out that they are communal ... then say ur neutral

Because are got used to, infact liking the Rapes done on India by Kangresii ... and Gandi Dogs Family ...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Modi will implement the following educational system where it would be thought:

1) Earth was formed 6000 Years ago.

2) Praying to Jesus will send you to heaven.

3) All Satanic Idol Worshipers of a Sh!thole land called India will go to hell.

4) Converting yourself to Christendom is the only way forward to achieve Salvation.

And people of Kerala are fools to elect these Kongressi (italian-congress)or these Chinese supporters(Marxist) to power every 5 years..............

offcorse the Hindus who voted for them are fools ... while 5O% minority who voted for them are smart and Cunning ...

Hope the Hindu Fools learn there Lessons a hard way ... and dont repeat the mistake again...

well In India many small parties are like oppurtunists. They will flow with the majorty. Let the BJP gain 180+ and see what happens!! And any intellegent man can understand it.

I am sure that the same 'intellegent' man will think that the BJP will gain 180+ seats. The same brains are needed for either possibility to be imagined.

Has any Politician in India has been convicted, Even Indra Gandhi was called Mass murderer of Sikh... but nothing happened.... congress is still ruling. If BJP come to power they will loot India for next 5 yrs...

I personally Hate Modi and will never vote for him.... Lets bring a Change Vote for Aam Admi Party.

Why do you hate Modi?

offcorse the Hindus who voted for them are fools ... while 5O% minority who voted for them are smart and Cunning ...

Hope the Hindu Fools learn there Lessons a hard way ... and dont repeat the mistake again...

So all the those people who voted these fools are fools............and the keep on committing these Foolish act every 5 years..............By the by Minority population of Kerala is 38 to 39%

Back
Top Bottom