What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

If People like Indira gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi can become PM ,why Cannot Modi.

Is it because Sikhs are 2% and Muslims are 15 % in number?

Is it because the Hindus consists of around 80% of India's population and majority of them are secular. :tup:

They are not radical fools to be fooled in the name of religion or hate or fake development. :no:

Rational Hindus are the only hope for India. :angel:

Watch CNN IBN at 9 pm about the video of RSS relief work carried out in uttharakhand ....

Why do you hate Modi?

because he hate muslim and chrishten example godhra and orrisa communal rights after that navin patnaik left the bjp and nda bjp follow only hate policy of rss and vhp they india to become hinduuuu sthan not secular

Is it because the Hindus consists of around 80% of India's population and majority of them are secular. :tup:

They are not radical fools to be fooled in the name of religion or hate or fake development. :no:

Rational Hindus are the only hope for India. :angel:

I would like to know what is your opinion on Indian Muslims. Please be frank and avoid twisting....

Does that prove that all Hindus vote ???

MOST hindus do. And if you're on some mission to prove that the reason why congress comes to power is because all muslims vote for it, that's stupid. The traditional choice for most hindus- a population that outnumbers by several times is - has always been the congress. BJP has consistently been rejected by most hindus for most of its history. This isn't some minority imposing its choice over the majority- this is the verdict of the majority. In fact UPA 2 came to power with an even bigger mandate that UPA-1. The BJP was demolished.

MOST hindus do. And if you're on some mission to prove that the reason why congress comes to power is because all muslims vote for it, that's stupid. The traditional choice for most hindus- a population that outnumbers by several times is - has always been the congress. BJP has consistently been rejected by most hindus for most of its history.

thats true. Hindus who wear the secular garb tend to shun BJP. That explains why Cong keeps winning. that is exactly my point.

I would like to know what is your opinion on Indian Muslims. Please be frank and avoid twisting....

Indian muslims aren't anywhere close to being as radical as their cousins across the border.

thats true. Hindus who wear the secular garb tend to shun BJP. That explains why Cong keeps winning. that is exactly my point.

which proves MOST hindus are secular and believe it is right. They don't want the BJP. They believe in secularism.

which proves MOST hindus are secular and believe it is right. They don't want the BJP. They believe in secularism.

So according to you Voting for Curruption/ill governance/anarchy/Gandhi rule in short Voting for Congress = SECULARISM.

& If i vote for Modi/BJP = I am Communal

You are the biggest IDIOT India could have ever got.

If thats ur definition than i am a PROUD COMMUNAL PERSON.

@Dillinger

BTW, i vote for DEVELOPMENT, no matter who gives it, i will vote for that party.

As I said - SOME IN INDIA ARE THE THEKEYDARS OF SECULARISM!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Someone Who Don't Know, I belong to Madhya Pradesh.....

We have a BJP Govt. in the state for the last 10 years......

In the BJP rule, MP has registered very high growth, acc. to latest reports, this fiscal MP registered the highest Growth % in India.

In the 10 year rule of BJP, i have never heard of any MAJOR communal tension......

Shivraj Singh Chauhan is doing a great job & in all probability will get another term this year.....

This is in huge contrast to the 10 year rule of Digvijay Singh/Congress......

In the later years, believe me, the electricity situation in our state was PATHETIC to say the least.....

In cities, there were massive load shedding........

Once, when Diggy Raja was asked about it, he said & I quote - "People in Cities should get accustomed to the conditions prevailing in Villages".......

Now, Will i have to Elect Diggy Raja aka Congress Again in MP to prove my SECULAR credentials........???? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!

@Dillinger @ExtraOdinary @Abingdonboy what say bro??

because he hate muslim and chrishten example godhra and orrisa communal rights after that navin patnaik left the bjp and nda bjp follow only hate policy of rss and vhp they india to become hinduuuu sthan not secular

Christians have already declared War on Modi and his co-religionists

Bible:

biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Mt28.18-20

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, l“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 mGo 3therefore and nmake disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 oteaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am pwith you always, even to the end of the age.” 4Amen.

Even Allah has declared war on Modi and his fellow religionists.

Quran:

quran.com/9/29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Modi is just defending himself from the Holy War of Christians and Muslims.

Is Modi wrong on any accounts?

This recent incident in which he went to Uttarakhand and only saved the Gujarati pilgrims has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

This guy can only be state leader it seems. Which national leader would behave like this ? His heart only beats for Gujaratis .

For Someone Who Don't Know, I belong to Madhya Pradesh.....

We have a BJP Govt. in the state for the last 10 years......

In the BJP rule, MP has registered very high growth, acc. to latest reports, this fiscal MP registered the highest Growth % in India.

In the 10 year rule of BJP, i have never heard of any MAJOR communal tension......

Shivraj Singh Chauhan is doing a great job & in all probability will get another term this year.....

This is in huge contrast to the 10 year rule of Digvijay Singh/Congress......

In the later years, believe me, the electricity situation in our state was PATHETIC to say the least.....

In cities, there were massive load shedding........

Once, when Diggy Raja was asked about it, he said & I quote - "People in Cities should get accustomed to the conditions prevailing in Villages".......

Now, Will i have to Elect Diggy Raja aka Congress Again in MP to prove my SECULAR credentials........???? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!

@Dillinger @ExtraOdinary @Abingdonboy what say bro??
Think about what bro? I think I've been pretty consistent on this subject. Just elect anyone who will deliver on the economy and on development, this is ALL India needs right now. Everything else is just dressing.

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:

so , pakistanis must be happy with namo as bjp's pm candidate .. isn't it ????

Back
Top Bottom