What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Think about what bro? I think I've been pretty consistent on this subject. Just elect anyone who will deliver on the economy and on development, this is ALL India needs right now. Everything else is just dressing.

No Buddy, Check Post #160.

The Member says that if someone votes for BJP than he is communal.......You have to ELECT Congress no matter what it does/does not or else you are COMMUNAL.....

I mean WTF???

Also all are talking about Modi this & that......

But no one is saying that When PM made an Aerial Survey of Uttrakhand recently, the whole rescue effort from air was grounded for complete 1.5 HOURS!!!!

Can you imagine, for a place in which every second counts, the rescue was stopped for complete 1.5 hrs.

Also, RG was on a holiday in Spain even after all this.....

+ the relief material which Congress was going to send there was kept waiting for complete 3 days just b'coz RG wasn't there.....

Is it because the Hindus consists of around 80% of India's population and majority of them are secular. :tup:

They are not radical fools to be fooled in the name of religion or hate or fake development. :no:

Rational Hindus are the only hope for India. :angel:

I would like to know what is your opinion on Indian Muslims. Please be frank and avoid twisting....

Bhai Zakir :cry:

So according to you Voting for Curruption/ill governance/anarchy/Gandhi rule in short Voting for Congress = SECULARISM.

& If i vote for Modi/BJP = I am Communal

You are the biggest IDIOT India could have ever got.

If thats ur definition than i am a PROUD COMMUNAL PERSON.

@Dillinger

BTW, i vote for DEVELOPMENT, no matter who gives it, i will vote for that party.

As I said - SOME IN INDIA ARE THE THEKEYDARS OF SECULARISM!!!!

Of course you are communal, no one will ever question that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you are communal, no one will ever question that.

@Dillinger I have GOT the certificate of my SECULAR credentials from the THEKEYDAR of SECULARISM......

Apparently now, my whole family (including extended family) is communal b'coz they din't vote for DIGGY RAJA in MP :rolleyes:

Hurry, Limited Copies of the CERTIFICATES available in the market (as many are already SICULAR)

BUY YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people say, Modi is too big image for BJP and hyped by media.... i guess it was the same for Mrs. Indira Gandhi at one stage of her career.... i am not supporter of Modi, but i support BJP. I will vote for BJP, i understand people do no share same view. i leave it up to them....

CONgress and BJP both are corrupt and we know both make big promises but at the end of 5 years they cannot fulfill even half of it.... we have had CONgress for last 9 years, now at least i frankly feel that we should go for alternative and give BJP a chance..... Seriously, BJP got chance once for 5 years under Mr. Vajpayeeji and they did deliver to some extent, they were not such corrupt like UPA2, in spite of having like 15+ allied parties under them.... there were some blunders also by BJP, but frankly i believe just because of Godhra we should keep BJP away is a totally BS with which i do not agree.... India needs change... AAP is there, but it is still long way for AAP to reach at national level, let them first come in 1-2 states and show us their capability.....Once again, i will vote for BJP in 2014

Stop this nonsense guys. It will take us no where. So it will good for us to stop this conversation and dhisum dhisum here.

stop-it-now1.jpg

because he hate muslim and chrishten example godhra and orrisa communal rights after that navin patnaik left the bjp and nda bjp follow only hate policy of rss and vhp they india to become hinduuuu sthan not secular
and care to explain where did he say that he hated the muslims and the christians of India!because afaik he hasn't said a single word in this matter.
and before labelling him as a mass murderer and a culprit we should also do the same to Mr.Farooq Abdullah,under whose rule more than 2000 Kashmiri Pandits were butchered by the islamic fundamentalists and nearly 500,000 were forced out of their own homeland.but there are people who call him a "sickular" person and his party is a member of the UPA alliance.
now tell me if congress is such a secular party then why did it form an alliance whith a "mass murderer" like Farooq Abdullah!food for thoughts....

because he hate muslim and chrishten example godhra and orrisa communal rights after that navin patnaik left the bjp and nda bjp follow only hate policy of rss and vhp they india to become hinduuuu sthan not secular
again if India does become an official "Hindu" country then i don't think anyone should have a problem on that as more than 80% of our population are Hindus.so if its the will of the majority to declare India as a "Hindu" state then i think the rest shouldn't oppose them as ours is a democracy after all!

Is it because the Hindus consists of around 80% of India's population and majority of them are secular. :tup:

They are not radical fools to be fooled in the name of religion or hate or fake development. :no:

Rational Hindus are the only hope for India. :angel:

I would like to know what is your opinion on Indian Muslims. Please be frank and avoid twisting....

---------------------

I asked the above question twice in this thread but never got any reply...
There were so many posts by you on Hindu Secularism. Why can't you answer this simple question!!!!
still waiting for your answer

Back
Top Bottom