What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

go through the history of godhra before spurting **** and if you are talking about Godhra, could you please shed some light on the massacre of sikhs in 84..Would like to know about it as I am also a sikh. Where the **** was your secularism at that time ? Play this secularism card where the sun does not shine okay..Congress has fucked this country left and right and shameless people still come to defend them.

Lady you are using abusive language. So refrain from it otherwise you will be banned.

I am not moderator or admins. So I can't ban any of you or neither I am reporting any of you. Go on. Do as your wish.

After going through the comments, I feel that if Congress decides to contest in elections in Pakistan they will definitely win some sits.
Nah congress-is have killed more Muslims than BJP and RSS combined only Pakistanis don't get it.

I am not moderator or admins. So I can't ban any of you or neither I am reporting any of you. Go on. Do as your wish.
ok chotu report this too
super-fart.gif
298.gif

Best of luck to this thread. Because I said some one to refrain from abusive language I became a criminal. Now everyone jumping onto me as I did a great mistake. Sorry to all if I did any mistake. Again sorry.

We have been treated like slaves for 60 odd years..So much of corruption, inflation, crimes, Unemployment..What Congress is upto ? What they have given us in 60 yrs and when we see alternative, a man who has delivered things for his state, who has vision,,We always comes up with Godhra..Answer me Why we chose Congress after 84 riots..Why is Sajjan Kumar,Jagdish Tytler still roaming free and getting tickets from congress ? Why the thekedars of secularism does not talk about them ? Ain't We sikhs the part of this country ? Why no one listen to us ? Remember We are the one who has served this country the most..We are the one who constitutes a majority of chunk of Armed Forces..We still think about this country and if you still think about pity politics just to see your party above everything then you are insane.

Ma'am, here you are talking about rights & well being of a community who forms just 2% of the population.......but i say that even if someone talks about Majority community's well being in India, than he becomes COMMUNAL in no time........

SECULAR credentials are assessed on the criteria of a Person wearing a TOPI or not!!!!!

So this is India for YOU :)

We have been treated like slaves for 60 odd years..So much of corruption, inflation, crimes, Unemployment..What Congress is upto ? What they have given us in 60 yrs and when we see alternative, a man who has delivered things for his state, who has vision,,We always comes up with Godhra..Answer me Why we chose Congress after 84 riots..Why is Sajjan Kumar,Jagdish Tytler still roaming free and getting tickets from congress ? Why the thekedars of secularism does not talk about them ? Ain't We sikhs the part of this country ? Why no one listen to us ? Remember We are the one who has served this country the most..We are the one who constitutes a majority of chunk of Armed Forces..We still think about this country and if you still think about pity politics just to see your party above everything then you are insane.

Sorry for your loss sister..I don't want to jump into but you Sikhs should demand a separate country.You were and are so ;oyal to them still they did so much atrocities on you people.We have our support with you.Khalistan Zindabad and Khalistan Paindabad.

Except that he hasn't murdered anyone. A tiny detail.

On topic:

The BJP has painted itself into a corner in the way it has (mis)managed the rise of modi. On the one hand, Modi is their most popular leader by a long way, and the best hope for them for electoral success. On the other hand, most of their allies will feel difficult to be allies with Modi being given such prominence. Even if Modi can win them 50 additional seats than their previous performance (a very generous hypothesis) - they will lose a lot more than 50 supporting MPs, which means that they will still be in the opposition. There is no way for BJP (or any other party) to have an absolute majority, not even close.

Earlier the BJP was more about being a party, a movement, with a lot of "firsts among equals". Many "top" leaders who were equally important, many of them young. (Sushma, Arun jaitley, Mahajan, etc etc). However, now BJP seems to be completely clueless, and projecting itself as the party of Narendra Modi. They seem to have lost any other sense of identity, unable to proclaim what they party stands for, what their vision for India is, except to say "We are the party of Narendra Modi". Similar to the Congress being centered around the family.

It's a conundrum for the BJP - should they press on with Modi, and hopefully get a few more seats for themselves, or should they tone down the Modi-centricness and win some allies to their side? After all, even more important than how many seats you win in the election, is whether or not you can cobble together the numbers required to form the next government. I wouldn't envy the jobs of the BJP's campaign managers this time.

What if the gameplan of BJP is to win extra 40-50 seats by Modi factor and then made someone else as PM with Modi putting a facade of sacrifice.

This would have a lot of positive for everyone.

What if the gameplan of BJP is to win extra 40-50 seats by Modi factor and then made someone else as PM with Modi putting a facade of sacrifice.

This would have a lot of positive for everyone.

Now there isn't a question of MODI or NO MODI..........

What our country wants desperately is to get RID of 10 years of Mis-Rule.

Back
Top Bottom