What's new

Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings

Right then lets agree to disagree since we seem to be on different paths of issues. I never took u otherwise krait, i know u are a sane poster. Keep well buddy.
Actually I don't disagree with you at all. Ram went on hunting a deer, Indra and his friends used to have Sharab and Shabab parties. :D

Thing is we both have approached the subject from different sides. All this non-violence, not eating meat were created by humans to fit their thought process.

Sati pratha always used to be choice of Woman, her freedom to end her life or not. But it turned into crime. Dowry used to be for good purpose, it turned into crime.

People don't even know the story behind Sati Pratha. They don't know the meaning of Mangalsutra. There was a thread saying Muslim women are wearing Mangalsutra in India. I was laughing at the people's logic.

Mangal sutra doesn't mean a thing more than a ornament, if it is not wore after religious ceremony and if the woman has not married in Hindu customs.

People question Karva Chaut. People say Karva Chaut is oppression of woman. Hindu women do for their own purpose.

Hinduism is the one of the religion where there is concept of Male and Female God. It gives Woman the highest respect.

But the decline in moral values, misinterpretation of religion and scriptures have caused so many troubles.

You can agree to disagree with me, but I agree with you too. :enjoy:

Actually I don't disagree with you at all. Ram went on hunting a deer, Indra and his friends used to have Sharab and Shabab parties. :D

Thing is we both have approached the subject from different sides. All this non-violence, not eating meat were created by humans to fit their thought process.

Sati pratha always used to be choice of Woman, her freedom to end her life or not. But it turned into crime. Dowry used to be for good purpose, it turned into crime.

People don't even know the story behind Sati Pratha. They don't know the meaning of Mangalsutra. There was a thread saying Muslim women are wearing Mangalsutra in India. I was laughing at the people's logic.

Mangal sutra doesn't mean a thing more than a ornament, if it is not wore after religious ceremony and if the woman has not married in Hindu customs.

People question Karva Chaut. People say Karva Chaut is oppression of woman. Hindu women do for their own purpose.

Hinduism is the one of the religion where there is concept of Male and Female God. It gives Woman the highest respect.

But the decline in moral values, misinterpretation of religion and scriptures have caused so many troubles.

You can agree to disagree with me, but I agree with you too. :enjoy:

Interestingly that sati practise was used mainly by kshatriyas more and more as the invasions from abroad increased. I think there were others than Islamic warriors like sakas hunas etc who attacked north India. The women created pyre and jumped so that they were not violated. I don't have any data to support this its my interpretation :lol:

I have seen Engineers with top education saying Shudra ko Shudra ka kaam karna chahiye.

I hate these Caste obsessed people. I bash them whoever they are, whatever there age is.

Muslims have better life than Dalits in India. So take a hike and stop passing comments without any solid backing.

Well there are reports that Muslims have even surpassed dalits in facing discrimination....

Hindu girls are told that their boyfriend should not be Muslim (ALL other religious identities can work, but no Muslim).

Don't tell me this doesn't happen.

Since we established an Islamic State in the region, we have every right to protect the rights of Muslims even in india...

So I will keep on bringing this topic....

Stop oppressing Muslims and give them their due rights....

Interestingly that sati practise was used mainly by kshatriyas more and more as the invasions from abroad increased. I think there were others than Islamic warriors like sakas hunas etc who attacked north India. The women created pyre and jumped so that they were not violated. I don't have any data to support this its my interpretation :lol:

You are not far off. The practise of Jauhar was most prevalent in Rajasthan during the times of Rajputs when the invasions from North west were the most. Unlike the wars which till then were based on ruled and women, elderly fold and cattle were spared, the inavding barbarians knew no such rules and they were always filled with lust for women. So the widows of fallen warriors jumped into the pyre of their husband before they could be violated by the invaders.

Since we established an Islamic State in the region, we have every right to protect the rights of Muslims even in india...

So in that case you should give an open citizenship to all Muslims in the subcontinent. '

but wait that wont happen - because the native pakistanis dont want no more Mohajirs..:lol:

Well there are reports that Muslims have even surpassed dalits in facing discrimination....

Hindu girls are told that their boyfriend should not be Muslim (ALL other religious identities can work, but no Muslim).

Look there is discrimination of Muslims that too social mind you in India, this will be agreed upon by everybody here. State per se there is none and they have other benefits too. In a democracy the state can give benefits it cannot force people to accept the section discriminated unless they want to do this. I am not saying this is correct, however there are always two sides to a coin i.e. good apples and bad apples everywhere. For this to end the answer is all round education and over the period India will march forward. I am already seeing the results of education.

So don't worry every thing is being done for them and at the end of the day they are ours not yours. Thanks for your concern though.

zenship to all Muslims in the subcontinent. '

but wait that wont happen - because the native pakistanis dont want no more Mohajirs..:lol:

Are you an idiot?

Why should we open our borders for immigration? We should rather put pressure on india to stop mistreating its Muslims and stop treating them like second-class people.

You hindus are such racist people...no wonder Islamic Invasions kicked your arses and freed many oppressed indians from your cruelty....

Look there is discrimination of Muslims that too social mind you in India, this will be agreed upon by everybody here. State per se there is none and they have other benefits too. In a democracy the state can give benefits it cannot force people to accept the section discriminated unless they want to do this. I am not saying this is correct, however there are always two sides to a coin i.e. good apples and bad apples everywhere. For this to end the answer is all round education and over the period India will march forward. I am already seeing the results of education.

So don't worry every thing is being done for them and at the end of the day they are ours not yours. Thanks for your concern though.

Well good if this is happening. But I have seen young, educated indians all over the internet despising the indian muslims..calling them names...and treating them as if they are not a part of india....

I think indians haven't learned the lesson from their mistakes...they want to further divide india...One more Muslim state in the sub-continent? Yup, I won't mind..

Charity begins at home.:tup:

Muslims in Pakistan have every right...

Love jihad is very common in India...hindu,jain as well as sikh and christian girls are told to be cautious with Muslim boys...Muslims are extremely religious and have become blind in their pathetic mission to convert whole world into Islam..

Last edited by a moderator:
Love jihad is very common in India...hindu,jain as well as sikh and christian girls are told to be cautious with Muslim boys...Muslims are extremely religious and have become blind in their pathetic mission to convert whole world into Islam..

:rofl::lol:

Good propaganda.

Generalized bs from retarded indian media on which you guys yourself laugh...

great..I can see how muslims are treated in india...

More than muslims, there are christians who are out to get whole world to christianity (even though they themselves don't follow the faith)...

Bad eggs are everywhere..

Hindus and Sikh guys also do the same to Muslim girls...

PS. the parents tell to their kids to stay away from Muslims not because of love jihad but because of racial discrimination and racist attitude...

Last edited by a moderator:
@AUz:
First stop the sectarian violences in your country. A little self analysis would help perhaps. Comparing your population with India we are doing much better than you in terms of keeping sectarian violence under control. BTW stop playing this "protector of Islam" role. This has not done much good for your country. Even bangladesh has progressed way better than you.

:rofl::lol:

Good propaganda.

Generalized bs from retarded indian media on which you guys yourself laugh...

great..I can see how muslims are treated in india...

More than muslims, there are christians who are out to get whole world to christianity (even though they themselves don't follow the faith)...

Bad eggs are everywhere..

Hindus and Sikh guys also do the same to Muslim girls...

PS. the parents tell to their kids to stay away from Muslims not because of love jihad but because of racial discrimination and racist attitude...
I have some muslim friends.. most are always hell bent on dawat e islam some are into heavy metal music like me and we never talk about islam or hinduism...

Why should we open our borders for immigration? We should rather put pressure on india to stop mistreating its Muslims and stop treating them like second-class people.

You hindus are such racist people...no wonder Islamic Invasions kicked your arses and freed many oppressed indians from your cruelty....

Well if the so-called Islamic state cant take in the very people in whose name it was created, then I wonder how "Islamic" it is.

And apparently we are so racist that we are the ones exploding suicide bombs in each other's temple saying the other is not a btter hindu.

Go home Pakistani, you are drunk and also this is an issue for us Hindus to discuss and does not concern you.

LOL....:rofl:

Muslim mothers in India charged in 'honor killings' for strangling daughters who married Hindu men - NY Daily News

Instead of giving lecture to us STOP KILLING Shia Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christians

Kidnapped Sikh man beheaded in Pakistan - Indian Express

Hindu doctor shot dead in Pakistan - Times Of India

More than 320 Shias killed in Pakistan this year in wave of sectarian attacks - Telegraph

Hindu girls are told that their boyfriend should not be Muslim (ALL other religious identities can work, but no Muslim).Don't tell me this doesn't happen.
Since we established an Islamic State in the region, we have every right to protect the rights of Muslims even in india...So I will keep on bringing this topic....
Abe hero, Hindu girls can't marry outside caste, you are talking about religion. But trends are changing.

BTW how many inter religious marriages example you want ?

You don't know a zilch and you shed crocodile tears.

The last thing we want to hear is a Pakistani telling us to give rights to other religion.

Don't embarrass yourself and your country.

Back
Top Bottom