What's new

Modi as PM may encourage right-wing militancy: US think-tank

Yet a horde of hindustanis trying their best to make it look insignificant.........who gives a ****? right!

4e3.jpg

how so, even if modi wins modi won't be running the country at all alone. This is not 1 man show like Pakistan.. there are states in India who always elect BJP in power n they don't don't seem to be ending the Union Of India.

He is a communal bigot who ordered rape of women and killing of babies. Maybe you want such a person to be PM of India but not me.

He is a communal bigot who ordered rape of women and killing of babies. Maybe you want such a person to be PM of India but not me.
Mia it doesn't matter wether you want him
to be the next PM of India or not as your
opinion doesn't matter btw whoom you are voting for this year PPP,PML or Imran Khan's Party....Or AL or Jamati's....

There all kinds of think thank in USA with different agendas. We need not take them seriously.

I'm not modi supporter and you got to proove the carnage modi unleashed as you stated. After that renounce your true nationality.

A CM who cant handle communal riots in his own state is not fit to administer a nation as huge and diverse as India.

Mia it oesn't matter wether you want him to be the next PM of India or not as your opinion doen't matter btw whoom you are voting for this year PPP,PML or Imran Khan's Party....Or AL or Jamati's....

I am voting for PM Manmohan Singh

Modi kicked VHP and other violent members of sangh in gujarat post 2005 .

Togadia,Rss ideologues hate him , don't know how he is going to start this these type of things .

Its just a moronic thought from pro left activists and Mullah lovers like '2611 rss ki sazish'

how is that vote going to go to Manmohan Singh then LIARR!!!

You asked me who is MLA from my area, does'nt mean I vote for BJP

Modi kicked VHP and other violent members of sangh in gujarat post 2005 .

Togadia,Rss ideologues hate him , don't know how he is going to start this these type of things .

Its just a moronic thought from pro left activists and Mullah lovers like '2611 rss ki sazish'

That is precisely why Sanghis are going to lose big time. They keep fighting amongst themselves :lol:

You asked me who is MLA from my area, does'nt mean I vote for BJP
stop bull$hitting, i asked you in fine print stating who is your MLA. After googling 5 minutes you said sunil kumar sharma and you wanted to vote for Manmohan Singh. Clearly you are just beating around the bush now retracting from your comments now all of the sudden saying the opposite. How old are you???. You are changing your statements faster than the congressy politicians.!

stop bull$hitting, i asked you in fine print stating who is your MLA. After googling 5 minutes you said sunil kumar sharma and you wanted to vote for Manmohan Singh. Clearly you are just beating around the bush now retracting from your comments now all of the sudden saying the opposite. How old are you???. You are changing your statements faster than the congressy politicians.!

:lol: calm down, of course I'll vote for Congress. And it's unfortunate the sitting MLA from my area is a BJP guy, doesnt mean I vote for him. Tell me where have I contradicted myself.

Back
Top Bottom