What's new

Modi as PM may encourage right-wing militancy: US think-tank

very right.

its the same they are at war with each for own interests NOT due to any clash of ideology.

their ideology is the same. but way of implementing is different.

Actually no. Modi has conscientiously been avoiding anything that is disruptive of his development plank. It is not very clear that he actually shares the ideology of the RSS on this or more accurately he seems to have evolved his own position, more hardline nationalism than anything with a religious bent.

Takeiteasy

it is only the outside support which makes the minorities survive,

otherwise the story would be different and i am not talking about Pak/Bangladesh when am saying otuside support.

Modi knows what to do.

Peeing his pants,he ll pee in someone's face.

I agree too, only after Modi. I want to see his rule atleast once. :)

Chidambaram,

He lls ell the country in the futures market,please a good for nothing piece of **** who cant even accept responsibility for the 2G scam.

I think you find thats the reason why i want modi to become PM.........The BJP can lay the foundation for the break up of india through its ideology.
Its a bit like the mullahs getting real power in pakistan.....you know, down the line it will lead to disaster.

I can see where you are coming from. We all have seen the evil-ness of hardcore Islamists. Now just because hardcore Islamists are evil and talk about destruction, does not mean hardcore Hindus would also do the same.
There is a big and basic difference in both the ideologies.

I guess both Congress and BJP will end up around 150-160 mark

This would be the worst possible case for India. Instead of a stable leadership at the center, India will have to cope with a makeshift coalition with a fractured mandate. There will be complete chaos with regional leaders like mulayam, maya, mamta, jaya, nitish, etc trying to claim their share of the pie.

Chidambaram,

He lls ell the country in the futures market,please a good for nothing piece of **** who cant even accept responsibility for the 2G scam.

He is not bad, he was excellent in Home Ministry though.. His work really is paying off in the maoist infested regions.

As things stand right now, it is next to impossible for Modi / BJP to secure enough numbers. The numbers just don't add up to justify the euphoria.

Check out this link - Neither Cong nor BJP in 2014: C-Voter poll shows hung result - Firstpost

These are just Pre-Poll PREDICTIONS, that too nearly 1 year before ACTUAL poll.

Even before 2009 elections, everyone was predicting Hung Assembly or a Third front govt. & no one ever thought that Congress could end up getting 200+ seats.

But many of you (including self-declared Political Pundits in Media) are forgetting the fact that the Indian Democracy has matured over time esp. in the Coalition era. There may be no party which will get simple majority, but surely people will vote for an ALLIANCE that will get the nos.

P.S. Check out every election (state, center) after 2006-07, People have given atleast a simple majority to the party/alliance whoever is predicted to get the highest seats as people wants stability as mid-term elections are of no one's interest.

Your arguments are fraught with confusion, hysteria and desperation. Modi tends to have that effect on emasculated sods.

For starters, the parties themselves are uncertain when the country is likely to go to the polls (with some predicting early elections in late 2013), but cheerleaders like yourself are dead-certain that the "ACTUAL" polls are a year away.

Secondly, you argue that the electorate will vote, if not for the party, then perhaps the allies. Ok...let's review how the members of the NDA are doing.

In the NDA's case, the second biggest ally Nitish (with some 19-20 seats) has threatened to walk out in the event of Modi leading the charge. Shive Sena is a distant third with 11 seats, and their chances are looking bleak post the demise of Bal Thackeray. And of course SAD from punjab with a mere 4 seats.

Whichever way you spin it, given the high level of enthusiasm that is on display, you are in for a heartbreak.

If he becomes PM, that would mark the beginning of the end of the Indian Union as we know of it. But his chances are extremely bleak

how so, even if modi wins modi won't be running the country at all alone. This is not 1 man show like Pakistan.. there are states in India who always elect BJP in power n they don't don't seem to be ending the Union Of India.

Back
Top Bottom