What's new

Modi and the Two-Nation Theory

Perhaps(and rather sadly), the state then simply told them to do what they were told or face the gallows. they all got along fine then.

When I was a kid, my mom once said this to me. "My business is not be you friend, my job is to be your mom and i will set you straight every time you go astray. I have no interest in your protest, but only in your well being ". That should be the exact role of the state's relation to population. Do not entertain the subjects, ensure their well being.

But the time for that has gone. Now we have India, pakistan, and bangladesh, and that is the reality and there is no going back... so impetus must be how each can make the most out of what they have without stabbing each other constantly

Last edited:
I never said that Mr first know what my opinions and if you want to discuss Islam start a thread I am ready to answer any question Sir these liberals will get treatment by people really soon either most would run away or they will face the music but first this media will fall the season of those who were damaging Islam and Muslims in Pakistan their down fall has just began just wait and watch Sir you want to discuss further please start a thread I would answer everything

I know well what your opinions are , dont waste your breath seriously . What exactly is it that we will learn from you , by opening a new thread ? Religion ? Hell , you do not even understand it yourself , how will you explain it to us ? . Is it humanity and compassion and mercy ? Alien word for your lot , it is . Liberalism ? You do not even know the meaning of the word itself , let alone the concept . All the people I see today being killed left , right and centre are the religiously motivated terrorists in army operations or Mullahs being killed in cross firing between different sects . Here , what you can do is provide anything for the 98% of people favoring Sharia claim , so go ahead , because there is little you can gain by trying to divert topic .

By whom? who will provide them treatment. I have multiple discussions with you to find out that you have nothing to offer other than copy paste.

I cant seem to understand this , despite having the same " broken tape " speech about Liberals being taken care of soon , a couple of times . What new Messiah is he waiting for ? One , who will get rid of the Liberals or any perceived enemies whether real or imagined in the world .

Perhaps(and rather sadly), the state then simply told them to do what they were told or face the gallows. they all got along fine then.
That is a complex nature of concept of decision making. And why sadly, there is no such thing is absolute democracy and there is no way we can keep people from discriminating/distinguishing... As people we will divide ourselves on lines of religion, caste , creed, soccer teams, biryanis recipes, spoons forks,etc. Some one needs to rise up ask the people to suck it up.. it could be an Akbar or it can be a supreme court chief justice. But we practice the culture of indecision where no one want's to be guy who chose both sppons and fork.... No freedom is absolute, and this unfortunately has not been drilled into the empty space called brain... Once you step outside your house, you are in the state and you will obey...

So , we believe the surveys from the infidels when it is convenient ? No Jewish media accusation here ?

What drugs are we on , today ?
Ju media does not take surveys on the topic of sharia, at least not one's which show trends in favor of its implementation.:mad: Get with the plan man!

Ju media does not take surveys on the topic of sharia, at least not one's which show trends in favor of its implementation.:mad: Get with the plan man!

Not me , at least ! What has gone wrong with people seriously ? For the life of me , I cant seem to understand how does a person start thinking this way . What more worrisome is that it appears to be irreversible .

What has gone wrong with people seriously ? For the life of me , I cant seem to understand what causes these thought patterns .

Umm..simple bias, it does not serve his interests to apply the label of Jewish controlled media which his ilk bandy about at every turn (insinuating that it is ALL PERVASIVE and BEHIND EVERYTHING) in this case since doing so would undermine the thrust of his intent and wishes. So the "everything" must obviously not include any reportage or survey or analysis that conforms to his beliefs, its pretty standard and not a phenomenon which is exclusive only to his particular breed of fundoos.

Of course, I am stating the obvious here, since your question is rhetorical and an expression of the futility of even having the answers to such questions.

That narrative will continue to form a backbone since its now essentially part of the national psyche of education. Which is why I insisted(rather in jest) but with a serious twist as well; that what Pakistan needs is to retire all those above 40. Literally, throw them into homes. From the generals, PM , CEOs of firms.. everyone above 40 needs to be culled from the system. Only then will the repeated and indoctrinated narrative be ever truly wiped out.

The only exception are the Mullahs, the need to be culled from their eldest to the their infants. Sounds quite horrid and extremist, but until there is an actual framework possible for proper change management in this country, such purges seem to be the only answer possible
The Ataturk solution without making Pakistan secular. I see you favour that eh?
The validation of the TNT has little to do with India and Pakistan. It has to do with the quintessential question on whether Muslims and Hindus can exist in a nation with their population sizes by accommodating each other. Abdul Kalam is not the answer to the question that is raised when mosques are defaced or communal riots rage... nor is Pakistan.

It is a question that relates to the state of progress for the entire subcontinent that includes BD.
BD will show Pakistan a different way. Mark my words and save this post.
BD will show that Hindus and Muslims - of one land - are one people.

The point however here was that even after 67 years of independence, so many Pakistani's point towards India and what happens there to validate their own country's existence ie TNT. The point is that why should Pakistani's today even care about justifying ie validating or invalidating TNT.

Do Indians point to Britain and problems in Britain and say to each other -- look we made the right decision to get independence.
Do Bangladeshis ever point to Pakistan and say to each other- look we made the right decision.

The answer to both questions is - a resounding NO. Both India and BD's national narrative is based on what they themselves are. How they see themselves. Neither India nor BD uses what any other nation is, to define themselves and their actions.

Once again ET where bunch of liberal retards

Very much so.

What these ET imbeciles -- Bangash being the prime example -- fail to understand is that the internal issues of Pakistan are irrelevant to debate about the TNT. Bangash is a one-trick pony who constantly whines about the exact same issue, no matter what the subject.

Moreover, analyzing India's internal dynamics and Modi's election strategy in relation to the TNT has nothing to do with the definition of Pakistan. Pakistan exists as a country, regardless of how India defines itself.

Modi's election campaign and win are a resounding statement by India's Hindu majority that Muslims are second-class citizens. Modi ran his campaign by promising to safeguard Hindu rights from abuse by Muslims (through Congress). He promised the eastern states that he would purge them of "illegals" (which is code for Muslims).

India's Hindus made it clear that being a butcher of Muslims is not an immediate disqualification for choosing a leader.

BD will show Pakistan a different way. Mark my words and save this post.

Quite the opposite.

India's meddling may divide Bangladesh yet again, quite possibly along religious lines.

Last edited:
Very much so.

What these ET imbeciles -- Bangash being the prime example -- fail to understand is that the internal issues of Pakistan are irrelevant to debate about the TNT. Bangash is a one-trick pony who constantly whines about the exact same issue, no matter what the subject.

Moreover, analyzing India's internal dynamics and Modi's election strategy in relation to the TNT has nothing to do with the definition of Pakistan. Pakistan exists as a country, regardless of how India defines itself.

Modi's election campaign and win are a resounding statement by India's Hindu majority that Muslims are second-class citizens. Modi ran his campaign by promising to safeguard Hindu rights from abuse by Muslims (through Congress). He promised the eastern states that he would purge them of "illegals" (which is code for Muslims).

India's Hindus made it clear that being a butcher of Muslims is not an immediate disqualification for choosing a leader.
I call bull$hit to each statement you said here. You have been argued by me on each of these statements quite comprehensively. You simply choose to keep repeating the same lines.

Quite the opposite.
India's meddling may divide Bangladesh yet again, quite possibly along religious lines.
Watch.

I call bull$hit to each statement you said here. You have been argued by me on each of these statements quite comprehensively. You simply choose to keep repeating the same lines.

All you have done is continue to live in denial. Nothing you have said refutes those statements.

Every single statement above is factually correct.

A central aspect of Modi's campaign was his pledge to "safeguard" Hindu rights from what he called communalism which, again, is code for Muslim concerns. This is factually correct, regardless of how you try to whitewash it.

His campaign strategy in the eastern states, again playing on racism and xenophobia, to purge them of illegals -- which, again, is code for Muslims -- is also on record.

As chief executive of Gujarat, he must take responsibility for the butchery of Muslims which occurred under his watch. Even if we let him off on technicalities of law, the moral and ethical responsibility remains intact. When such gross violations of law happen in a company, the chief executive takes responsibility and resigns. Modi was shameless enough to brush it off, and India's Hindu majority forgave him.

All you have done is continue to live in denial. Nothing you have said refutes those statements.

Every single statement above is factually correct.

A central aspect of Modi's campaign was his pledge to "safeguard" Hindu rights from what he called communalism which, again, is code for Muslim concerns. This is factually correct, regardless of how you try to whitewash it.

His campaign strategy in the eastern states, again playing on racism and xenophobia, to purge them of illegals -- which, again, is code for Muslims -- is also on record.

As chief executive of Gujarat, he must take responsibility for the butchery of Muslims which occurred under his watch. Even if we let him off on technicalities of law, the moral and ethical responsibility remains intact. When such gross violations of law happen in a company, the chief executive takes responsibility and resigns. Modi was shameless enough to brush it off, and India's Hindu majority forgave him.
I call bull$hit again.
Please open another thread and I will discuss and give real 'facts' to you. Not opinions on facts also camouflaged as facts.

I call bull$hit again.
Please open another thread and I will discuss and give real 'facts' to you. Not opinions on facts also camouflaged as facts.

You can call whatever you like and I have no time to waste going in circles with you.

What you fail to understand is that just because you keep repeating Modi propaganda won't change the documented facts on Modi's campaign.

Once again, all the above statements are DOCUMENTED as part of Modi's campaign.

He DID make communalism (us v/s them) one of the central aspects of his campaign.
He DID make an issue of illegal (Bangladeshis) in the eastern states.
He WAS chief executive of Gujarat when the massacres occured.

Back
Top Bottom