What's new

Modi and Tejpal, a tangled web

Man this just takes all the fun out of sex man. I will now need to videotape all encounters secretly as backup. Just in case.

I don't know about how its there in you're place but here no matter how liberated you are women are at the receiving end when it comes to such issues not to mention they are taboo subjects so most women who actually go through any such thing would not utter a single word either by themselves or forced by their families, if not threatened to be killed that is.

So here its no longer taboo. And it cuts across social classes. Maybe not in the khap type places yet though. Those would still be like you guys.

Man this just takes all the fun out of sex man. I will now need to videotape all encounters secretly as backup. Just in case.

But the good news is that it will bring some fun back into the sex lives of women. ................ you see how that balance works ?

lolzzz old congress game going full steam here if you cant control your men and they do something stupid and get cought try hard first to malign your opponent then try using "sam , dam , dand , bhed" and if that even dosent works the institution that is monitarrieng it maliegn and destroy it later when your men are escaped use it even more forcefully and ruthlessli to settle the scores

what a pity that such scoundrels get away with every thing and there is no shortage of so called "intellectual & educated" fools who buy there theories

same goes here congressi stooges compairing a man who put leagel survivelne on a corrupt IAS officer and his closest ally who in time deu to non payment double crossed that corrupt IAS officer and became "sarkari gawah"(and had survivelence on her so she doesnt double crosses the Govt and this action is supported by her father who goes on record to acknoledge it ) now this episode is being (on porpose) made to look like a rape and then its being compared to a rape of a journalist in an international event and its parts and event are being cought on by survivelence cameras still congressies trying there best to save there star blackmailer who incedentlli is evry very close to 10 Janpath and openli boests of being "kapil sibbals bhanja"

But the good news is that it will bring some fun back into the sex lives of women. ................ you see how that balance works ?

All my women have genuine fun in their sex lives man. There is no faking involved.

Do you mean the videotaping bit? I get solid resistance whenever I have tried openly man. Have to do it slyly.

Hmmmmm. Even in a dress, standing up is the toughest position to manage things with if the girl is not in a receptive mood. No wonder he was sweating.
How many attempts on a girl, who is not in a receptive mood, took you in all the different positions to come to the conclusion that standing up is the TOUGHEST position. :p:
You tharki :devil:

How many attempts on a girl, who is not in a receptive mood, took you in all the different positions to come to the conclusion that standing up is the TOUGHEST position. :p:
You tharki :devil:

No yaar. Just this position. Even with the help of a wall, its not easy. And requires the girl's tacit "support" (pun intended). And here I am not even talking about a moving lift whose door could open on any floor ......

Uncle totally needs some lessons man.

Back
Top Bottom