What's new

Modi and Tejpal, a tangled web

you both are fighting over a freaken party?!!

PATHETIC

Exactly.

And here I am still wondering what makes a mature and apparently intelligent man try to insert himself into a woman in a lift whose door could open at the next floor.

That must be have been some strong feni he was gulping down.

P.S. Hope this will not be misconstrued as an attack against women in general by @Aamna14 and @the other Indian chick who is equally pained at me (forgetting her name), or women journalists in particular by @Spring Onion , but truth of the matter is that some of the most sexually liberated chicks belong to the journalistic class, both print and TV, both interns as well as students (no experience yet with the more successful and well know senior ones).

Not saying this wasn't "technically" rape, but somehow I have my doubts. And I find Arnab is getting way too shrill on the issue. He needs to go to Goa himself.

your bosses spend much on you thatz why you are crying like loser Banned same goes to you see your post you yourself used slang's in your posts:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Oh keep it coming, I've been wanting you out for a week now.

Exactly.

And here I am still wondering what makes a mature and apparently intelligent man try to insert himself into a woman in a lift whose door could open at the next floor.

That must be have been some strong feni he was gulping down.

That's not what that guy was talking about. He was talking about fighting over which party we support.

Doppelganger @guy next door he is a shit man !!! secondly According to new law forensics cast into secondary proof and Victims statement is count as first proof !!! in rape case

I am least bothered about the law and the case frankly. I am looking at it purely from a human angle as a man with a lot less sexual experience than Mr. Tejpal, but seemingly some difficulty in understanding some parts of the events that seem to have unfolded.

Is it true the chick went into the lift twice with him, even after he tried his luck the first time? Does nobody find that a glaring in your face issue?

I am least bothered about the law and the case frankly. I am looking at it purely from a human angle as a man with a lot less sexual experience than Mr. Tejpal, but seemingly some difficulty in understanding some parts of the events that seem to have unfolded.

Is it true the chick went into the lift twice with him, even after he tried his luck the first time? Does nobody find that a glaring in your face issue?

No. Not in the real world we live in.

That is how sexual predators get away with crime. Because most people are too scared to confront when faced with such abuse. Denial is a normal human emotion, especially when faced with a harsh reality.

Man tomorrow if some chick who studies in my class or the dhoban who comes to take our clothes from our rooms (Vishakha?) gets up an claims I have raped them, are you guys telling me that's enough to convict me?

WTF MAN!

Law itself very biased toward men itz not particularly Drafted well and passed in a hurry(16 dec 2012) look in this case there is not even a any thing sexual happens in the case but is a crime as he try ex polite her but was not As big as media make shows it

So basically he did not get it in, but it is still as per new laws going to be treated under Rape instead of Attempted Rape?

Man this sucks man. Women are going to have a field day using this for all sorts of things.

So basically he did not get it in, but it is still as per new laws going to be treated under Rape instead of Attempted Rape?

Man this sucks man. Women are going to have a field day using this for all sorts of things.

When we can have caste based reservation that favor some community, then why not laws that favor women ? :lol:

Calling someone 'Chamar' is a punishable offence in India. Attempting to molest a girl is far more serious than that.

As per the new rules, if the woman utters "No" even once during the encounter, it is to be construed as rape.

To put it mildly man, 90 % of PDF men and men all over would be rapists under such a bizarre law. So would 90% of out of wedlock first time sexual encounters, even if they land up (as they often do) in long-term relations and even marriage.

What is the meaning and importance of "No" man???? It is de rigeur in India for the girl to say no 1000 times. It makes her feel less of a "bad" girl and helps her hold the upper hand in whatever relationship ensues from that point on.

P.S. Hope this will not be misconstrued as an attack against women in general by @Aamna14 and @the other Indian chick who is equally pained at me (forgetting her name), or women journalists in particular by @Spring Onion , but truth of the matter is that some of the most sexually liberated chicks belong to the journalistic class, both print and TV, both interns as well as students (no experience yet with the more successful and well know senior ones).

Not saying this wasn't "technically" rape, but somehow I have my doubts. And I find Arnab is getting way too shrill on the issue. He needs to go to Goa himself.

No i don't think anyone can misconstrue that as an attack though i was lucky to not become a journalist after all so @Spring Onion can give her comments on the issue.

No i don't think anyone can misconstrue that as an attack though i was lucky to not become a journalist after all so @Spring Onion can give her comments on the issue.

Thanks man. Here in Pune, TOI girls are especially notorious (depending on how you look at it). Symbi School of Journalism vying for top honors with FTII girls as the most liberated. "Liberated" being obvious euphemisms for the S and H words.

Since the society, community, tradition and religion give overwhelming favor to Men, it is all right if the Law favors women for a change. It brings some kind of balance in our life and into our society.

Thanks man. Here in Pune, TOI girls are especially notorious (depending on how you look at it). Symbi School of Journalism vying for top honors with FTII girls as the most liberated. "Liberated" being obvious euphemisms for the S and H words.

I don't know about how its there in you're place but here no matter how liberated you are women are at the receiving end when it comes to such issues not to mention they are taboo subjects so most women who actually go through any such thing would not utter a single word either by themselves or forced by their families, if not threatened to be killed that is.

Back
Top Bottom