What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Supreme Court doesn't care about the public. They are here to administer the law the way it was meant to be administered. If this move is found to be unconstitutional, they will strike it down. That's the way rule of law works.
LOL where did kanstitution come from? fell from the sky? We know some deranged 'open mided, free-thinker' folks are there for whom kanstitution is nothing less than a 'holy book' but keep in mind law of any land is framed keeping in mind people's history, culture, aspirations. When ppl's aspiration changes, the kanstitution or whtever will hv to update itself or be discarded into the dustbin. Also contrary to your opinion they are not 'independent' as you think. Both sides have their chosen ones represented there, you can orgasm to your utopia land as much as you want. Also sc judges arent fools like you, they are smart, they know their limits. I am willing tobet you wont hear any opposition from sc with regards to this. Do jhabad lagega sab nachenge nchaniya ki tarah.

Also, your daily reminder that every secular institution is going to fall and there is nothing you can do about it.
udaipur.jpg

Maybe but govt used sc/st emancipation bill to set a precedent of using governor's consent as a substitute of state assembly.

Will have more clarity later though.

Seriously, I don't think it will stand in the SC. Since it is completely against the letters and spirit of the term Democracy. I bet the SC will ask to conduct general elections and then the opinion of the assembly before bifurcation. But bifurcation it may be if there is not much resistance on ground.

The other two 370 and 35A should pass through easily before SC.

By definition the Governor has the power of constituent assembly or Legislative Assembly. Because it is a governor ruled state.

Please read Article 3. I guess the SC would go by that and ask the center to conduct the general elections before bifurcation.

Bring on the response............:azn:

For that first bring the offence to begin with. LOL :omghaha:

News is currently pouring of India revoking article 370.

Article 370 gives the state of Jammu and kashmir a special status which guarantees limited autonomy and subsequent article 35A restricts non-Kashmiris from purchasing land in Kashmir to avoid any demographic change.

362827-article-370.jpg

While India has revoked it, which is effective immediately, as the President has already signed it, it does require the adoption of Indian legislature yet which Modi can easily get through given their majority.

the new legislation also divides Kashmir into two halves.

One being Jammu and Kashmir and the other being ladakh.

article370_union_territories_505_080519015504.jpg

The repercussions of these action are yet to be seen, but they certainly don't look very bright.

Seriously, I don't think it will stand in the SC. Since it is completely against the letters and spirit of the term Democracy. I bet the SC will ask to conduct general elections and then the opinion of the assembly before bifurcation. But bifurcation it may be if there is not much resistance on ground.

Please read Article 3. I guess the SC would go by that and ask the center to conduct the general elections before bifurcation.

For that first bring the offence to begin with. LOL :omghaha:

So 7× larger india us too scared too fight Pakistan..........:lol:

I hope now Trump can help resolve the Azad kashmir and gilgit dispute between India and Pakistan
dont worry this only changes whats written on paper... in reality there is still a movement for freedom in kashmir and an on going insurgency... basically now kashmiris will wave pakistani flags in union territory

That does not change the fact that now demography of Kashmir is same as rest of India. I hope something BIG planned for Kashmir before 2024 general elections in India when Modi is running for third term :) You better be prepared !
Like I said, the 52" well endowed lassie...Butcher of Gujrat and Kashmir's unarmed civilian...instead should cross the LOC and see what happens :sniper::taz:

LOL where did kanstitution come from? fell from the sky? We know some deranged 'open mided, free-thinker' folks are there for whom kanstitution is nothing less than a 'holy book' but keep in mind law of any land is framed keeping in mind people's history, culture, aspirations. When ppl's aspiration changes, the kanstitution or whtever will hv to update itself or be discarded into the dustbin. Also contrary to your opinion they are not 'independent' as you think. Both sides have their chosen ones represented there, you can orgasm to your utopia land as much as you want. Also sc judges arent fools like you, they are smart, they know their limits. I am willing tobet you wont hear any opposition from sc with regards to this. Do jhabad lagega sab nachenge nchaniya ki tarah.

Also, your daily reminder that every secular institution is going to fall and there is nothing you can do about it.
udaipur.jpg

Ever heard of the term "Civil War" buddy??

I bet the lawmakers are not all stupid like you. :hitwall:

udaipur.jpg
This is not the place to discuss such issues.

dude. 1 nuclear warhead on our soil you are done. who will press the button for 99? your ghost ? India policy is clear on NFU. 1 nuclear attack on soil or its personnel will result in MASSIVE retaliation. now read it slowly MAAASIIIVEEE.. use google if needed.
dont worry if pakistan ever uses nukes on india they will make sure the first hit is massive....u might not be able to retaliate after that.

LOL.. i am no expert.. but i think every indian anti missile defense system are targeted at you.. even if you launch 100. if 50 falls.. what will you think happen to you? oh you forgotten one thing we have subs with nuclear tip.. so do the math.. stop dreaming of nuclear war.. your country has no economy nor money to go to war with india. All you can do is cry here and on twitter !
they can easily fund the freedom fighters to slowly bleed ur military.

Will have to wait n watch.
Btw CJI is retiring in November ,I feel the overwhelming support will influence him.

So 7× larger india us too scared too fight Pakistan..........:lol:

Forget fighting. Why should anybody even bother about someone who is slowly but steadily crumbling under their own weight for sometime now ?? :azn:

Sometimes it's always good to remain a mute spectator and watch the show. :pop:

Last edited:

udaipur.jpg

I am not against this scrapping or anything. I am just stating a fact. If the SC finds it unconstitutional, they will strike it down, if they don't find it unconstitutional, they wont. Btw, I hope you understand the difference between Udaipur Sessions Court and Supreme Court of India.

Anyway, for you babua,

11828660_1695567090688292_3887282307772421010_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom