What's new

Modi addressing UNGA makes no mention of Pakistan or China

Nothing really. Leaders of such big countries usually talk about world issues. Secondly, as the saying goes, never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it.
Lolx modi only talked about population of India and beeged for a seat at SCO... 🤣 and how more dirty india would get by wrestling other countries ? Its already most dirtiest in this world

What do you say about thousands who still live here?
Well most of them came back and are protesting for those poor 11 souls... and those who went there are living worse then here... we all know about the conditions india put Pakistani or other minorities

Well most of them came back and are protesting for those poor 11 souls... and those who went there are living worse then here... we all know about the conditions india put Pakistani or other minorities
Lol! Yeah, most of them came back in your dreams.

Yeah sure!!
Just in case you did not know, once upon a time, these 1.8% or 4% (or whatever % you want them to be) were 100%. May be in your world, 100% to 1.8% to 4% (or whatever % you want them to be) is something to be proud of. You can even claim them to be 50% if u wish. You will still have to explain "kahan gaye wo log". Explain it to yourself. External civilised world means nothing to you anyway.
And when were they 100% thousand years ago ? At the time of Partition they might have been 50% but during Partition mostly moved.. and there were total of 21.9% total minorities in 1951 out of which 1.8% were in West Pakistan and today they are 4% so they grew as for Kahan gye wo log please ask your own so called civilised govt about 6000 Kashkimiri youth k kahan gye woh log

Lolx modi only talked about population of India and beeged for a seat at SCO... 🤣 and how more dirty india would get by wrestling other countries ? Its already most dirtiest in this world
Last time India "begged" to get one of yours designated as "UN terrorist" and it happened inspite of a "superpower" being your iron friend. Remember?
We are definitely not the cleanest. But then neither is our PM stripped on airports. Theoretically speaking, the dirtiest possible condition is beizatti. You know izzat, honour and all?

Lol! Yeah, most of them came back in your dreams.
Well not in my dreams but in reality but I can understand PDF gave too much freedom k ab Andhbhakt b yaha ate hain apni pesh karne... at the end of the day we both know about conditions of those who went there for better life... and we also know what happened to some of them

And when were they 100% thousand years ago ? At the time of Partition they might have been 50% but during Partition mostly moved.. and there were total of 21.9% total minorities in 1951 out of which 1.8% were in West Pakistan and today they are 4% so they grew as for Kahan gye wo log please ask your own so called civilised govt about 6000 Kashkimiri youth k kahan gye woh log
You can consider the % to be anything you want. But its good that you are not ashamed of 100% to 50% from whatever number of years ago to partition. Be proud of that. And be proud of making the originals 0% also.

Last time India "begged" to get one of yours designated as "UN terrorist" and it happened inspite of a "superpower" being your iron friend. Remember?
We are definitely not the cleanest. But then neither is our PM stripped on airports. Theoretically speaking, the dirtiest possible condition is beizatti. You know izzat, honour and all?
Well that so called terrorist was already on re-book in Pakistan its so sad that india took years to catch up.. and you PM isn't stripped but put on terror lists 🤣 and jaha tak baat rehi stripping ki to kindly ask Abdul Kalam who was stripped twice in one day or maybe ask
So sad it took india years to catch upto reality of that so called terrorist he was already on Red Book in Pakistan... and your PM isn't stripped but was on terrorist list himself izzat ? And jaha tak baat rehi stripping ki to why don't you ask Abdul Kalam ex president of india jisse aik din me 2 baar nanga kia tha or maybe Meera Shankar jiske andar hath dal k search kia tha 🤣

You can consider the % to be anything you want. But its good that you are not ashamed of 100% to 50% from whatever number of years ago to partition. Be proud of that. And be proud of making the originals 0% also.
We are proud that we don't live with baniyas/shudars/Dalits/Brahmans whatever you lot are.. anymore... thank Allah pak that we don't have to be classified into castes anymore, and also Thank Allah pak that we can eat beef freely now without being lynched... and we have our representation into our own parliament which was denied by Nehru to us...

Well not in my dreams but in reality but I can understand PDF gave too much freedom k ab Andhbhakt b yaha ate hain apni pesh karne... at the end of the day we both know about conditions of those who went there for better life... and we also know what happened to some of them
If I have a nickel for every time members, trolls to Mods who invoked "Dis ish PDF", whenever they run out of points, I'd be a millionaire.

The fact that, there are thousands of Hindus who left their homes to live in India where they have no guarantee of a better life, shows how much they are in trouble in Pakistan. And why would Pakistani Hindus get any special treatment?

they must be in better condition than returning to land where they are treated as kafir. CAA is providing immediate relief to all such kafirs .they will get citizen ship very easily .
Yeah they are in great condition maybe thats why their deadbodies aren't returned... wese b cardboard me dal k jalane ki adat he indian govt ko unko b jala degi... and becharo ko kya pta tha idr to sirf Kafir samjha jata he udr to unko ISI ka agent samj k mar ee dia... and CAA did provide them with citizenship but at cost of their lives

If I have a nickel for every time members, trolls to Mods who invoked "Dis ish PDF", whenever they run out of points, I'd be a millionaire.

The fact that, there are thousands of Hindus who left their homes to live in India where they have no guarantee of a better life, shows how much they are in trouble in Pakistan. And why would Pakistani Hindus get any special treatment?
Well I haven't ran out of points my point is still there that 11 Hindus who went to india died and their fellows returned home with sad news and reality of what conditions india put them in.. out of millions if a few thousand moved doesn't mean anything indians themselves are moving out of india yeh bechare india chale they 🤣

Well I haven't ran out of points my point is still there that 11 Hindus who went to india died and their fellows returned home with sad news and reality of what conditions india put them in.. out of millions if a few thousand moved doesn't mean anything indians themselves are moving out of india yeh bechare india chale they 🤣
So, Pakistanis moving out of Pakistan because? Excluding the refugees of course.

So, Pakistanis moving out of Pakistan because? Excluding the refugees of course.
Changing topics won't help you lad... it would be better if you ask your govt to return bodies of those poor souls back... as for moving Pakistanis are moving out but not as much as indians..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom