What's new

Modern war planes on purchase list

Well..you are waiting for direct attack then. Just tell me if we now start killing indian the same way on border (let's keep all other issues away), what's gonna happen? There's valid reason too, almost everyday BDR guys are arresting some indian on border and instead of arresting they can start killing following indian logic. Now tell me what will happen then, will they sit idle or start a fight? Now the same thing doesn't make a sense as attack for Bangladeshi part..right?

You are comparing conventional war with border issues? lolz mate...:lol:

There's a reason why both BSF and BGB (I hate that name) were created. Sending a military force at the border is seen as a potential provocation of war. Unless of-course, it happens to be a demilitarized zone (which BD-Indo border isn't).

And if Indians are caught illegally trespassing the border, let them be dealt with as per Bangladeshi law. No biggy.

You are comparing conventional war with border issues? lolz mate...:lol:

There's a reason why both BSF and BGB (I hate that name) were created. Sending a military force at the border is seen as a potential provocation of war. Unless of-course, it happens to be a demilitarized zone (which BD-Indo border isn't).

And if Indians are caught illegally trespassing the border, let them be dealt with as per Bangladeshi law. No biggy.

Please don't take detour, my question was "Now tell me what will happen then, will they sit idle or start a fight". First try to comment on this then comment on me.

Back
Top Bottom