What's new

Mob attacks Imran Khan's residence.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:tdown:

ISLAMABAD (Online) – More than 100 enraged workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf protested against the unjust distribution of party tickets in Khyber-Pakhtunkhawa.

They broke the main gate of the residence of PTI chief Imran Khan in Bani Gala and entered the house.

The protesters also tried to enter the family quarters but the personal guards of Imran Khan called in the police and pushed the enraged workers out of the house.

Imran Khan’s spokesman Naeemul Haq held federal interior minister responsible for the situation. He said security was not provided to Imran Khan by the federal government despite the threats to him.

Talking to Dunya News, PTI’s Spokesperson Shireen Mazari condemned the incident and said that security was not provided to Imran Khan. She also held the caretaker government and interior minister responsible for the incident and demanded resignation of the minister.

Disgruntled PTI workers attack Imran's residence

^^ Hard to swallow ?

I always say this. No party is clean shaved.

^^ Hard to swallow ?

I always say this. No party is clean shaved.

How can any one believe those were pti workers ?? they were carrying flags any footage ??? PML N is afraid of PTI so they can do such cheap attacks on some one's house and PML N do have contacts with terrorist organizations

PTI has

Kasuris, Tareens, Niazis, Khans (Pashtuns)
Nawabs, Sardars, Makhdooms (Feudals)

Lol Kasuris ?? khursheed kasuri k ilawa koi name bata patwari :D

tareens ?? Jahangir tareen k ilawa koi name bata patwari :D

Makhdooms lol :D name those Makhdooms except SMQ :D

Niazis lol i can only laugh on you patwari :D

Khans :lol: Every khan and niazi is family member of imran khan??? patwarii ?? :D

Can you plz share evidence with us which says PTI workers ??? But what i can tell u 100s pti fans has arrived to his house to protect him.

How can any one believe those were pti workers ?? they were carrying flags any footage ??? PML N is afraid of PTI so they can do such cheap attacks on some one's house and PML N do have contacts with terrorist organizations

NS has survived 2 suicide attacks in his life. Not too long ago a worker in Karachi was killed and yesterday sons ans brothers of a politician were killed in Baluchistan.

Last month Sindh Police filed a murder case against a member of PTI.

NS has survived 2 suicide attacks in his life. Not too long ago a worker in Karachi was killed and yesterday a sons ans brothers of a politician were killed in Baluchistan.

Last month Sindh Police filed a murder case against a member of PTI.

LOL :omghaha: Qazi Hussain Ahmad also Faced suicide attacks and patwaris like you still call Jamat e Islami a Extremist and Terrorist organization ,,, PML N is Full of SH*T

Lol Kasuris ?? khursheed kasuri k ilawa koi name bata patwari :D

tareens ?? Jahangir tareen k ilawa koi name bata patwari :D

Makhdooms lol :D name those Makhdooms except SMQ :D

Niazis lol i can only laugh on you patwari :D

Khans :lol: Every khan and niazi is family member of imran khan??? patwarii ?? :D

Kasuris and Tareens are Pashtuns who settled in Punjab. Same goes with Niazis.

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi :rolleyes:

cz nawaz sharif is not pure punjabi his family background is from kashmir

Unlike other ethnics, Kashmirs have given more lives. Be it partition of Pakistan, Jammu faced total bloodshed. Today Indian Army is committing genocide, raping women etc in the Valley. Kuch Sharm karo !

Kasuris and Tareens are Pashtuns who settled in Punjab. Same goes with Niazis.

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi :rolleyes:

Unlike other ethnics, Kashmirs have given more lives. Be it partition of Pakistan, Jammu faced total bloodshed. Today Indian Army is committing genocide, raping women etc. Kuch Sharm karo !

dont get emotional in Kashmir issue just tell me how they sacrificed for pakistan more then punjabis and bengalis ??

Wow javeed hashmi made it a family limited company like sharif group who is going to contest on more then 30 seats :D

Back
Top Bottom