What's new

Imran Khan's security withdrawn by pmln govt !

collateral damage is not the civilians, often bait is used to make a certain group be known as true taliban or to get entry in TTP section.

And do you have any proof for that?

when a nonsense comment is made, it is countered in same jist. in urdu jesa moun waisi chapair. areesh is a military apologist, hence Im just treating him with the medicine of his own choice !

Baita agar main jaisa moun waisa thapra marnai laga na to tumhari taangain chat sai laga doon ga. Samjhai. :lol:

And what about the threat by Taliban aka our own people to Imran khan after he said to lead polio campaign himself?

Not that he support TTP apart from the Fact he want Peace for the country but hey we also have People who call Bengali's their own People after what they did to West Pakistani's and Bihari's in Bengal and Burning our very own Flag,so no one is dhoodh ka dhula hua...

Not that he support TTP apart from the Fact he want Peace for the country but hey we also have People who call Bengali's their own People after what they did to West Pakistani's and Bihari's in Bengal and Burning our very own Flag,so no one is dhoodh ka dhula hua...

Bengalis were far better than these lunatics who bomb markets and kill people for polio drops. They were educated and believed in democracy and elections. Imran wants to save these people. I am sick of him appealing to taliban every other day. Did he get votes from people of KPK to become a beggar in front of those jahil taliban. Sometimes he is appealing for dialogue. Sometimes he is appealing to Taliban not to attack polio teams. What BS is this???

And do you have any proof for that?

Baita agar main jaisa moun waisa thapra marnai laga na to tumhari taangain chat sai laga doon ga. Samjhai. :lol:

you have tried your best apparently, you are not impressive at all.. I have dealth uglier people than you, unless ofcourse you have more filth filled in your head, be my guest, try?

you have tried your best apparently, you are not impressive at all.. I have dealth uglier people than you, unless ofcourse you have more filth filled in your head, be my guest, try?

OK. Then loser tell me why your leader wants security for himself when he considers Fazlullah and his stooges to be his own people? Ab phat kiyun rahi hai???

Is Imran Khan some retired general, that he be provided state security?

He is leader of TTP, he shall ask faggot fazlu to provide him security.

OK. Then loser tell me why your leader wants security for himself when he considers Fazlullah and his stooges to be his own people? Ab phat kiyun rahi hai???

you are lying, thats not a new low, you do that all the time. come again please with something more filthy from your mind?

you are lying, thats not a new low, you do that all the time. come again please with something more filthy from your mind?

Nothing can match your filth. Now answer my question. Ab phat kiyun rahi hai apnai logon sai?

Nothing can match your filth. Now answer my question. Ab phat kiyun rahi hai apnai logon sai?

again, I am not filthy, you claimed to be so, let me rephrase lying is not a a new low from you, bring out something, deep down from the black spots on your heart? come on...

again, I am not filthy, you claimed to be so, let me rephrase lying is not a a new low from you, bring out something, deep down from the black spots on your heart? come on...

You are filthy. You are showing that again and again. Now stop being a hijra and answer the question. Why are you afraid of your own people???

You are filthy. You are showing that again and again. Now stop being a hijra and answer the question. Why are you afraid of your own people???

some improvement in your filth, but try again I am not impressed, be more creative in your ugliness... show some diseases of your heart..come on, try harder ?

Is Imran Khan some retired general, that he be provided state security?

He is leader of TTP, he shall ask faggot fazlu to provide him security.

By that logic why 685 elite force personal were doing guard duty for Nooras, this number is from when they were not even in the government.

Please do provide some more info.

that is what I was talking about. Ansar ul Mujahiden is on Army's payroll.
when coward khan gets in trouble by his own deeds, every blame goes to PAKARMY, but when a PAKARMY,s genrl in command gets shahadat not a single chicken like IMRAN or his PDF fan boys can frat a dam ?
enjoy naya pakistan , coward & foolish khan?lolzz
well done PMLn , foolish peoples dont needs security, better give that to the peoples of pakistan, who not voted to foolish khan in the genrl elections?

dont mind me asking...........
IK taking d lead in polio campaign is a gud thing,protesting drone attacks is also gud.(block was a strong statement)....the central govt. hates him........i dont know anything more..but all in all he seems to b a gud guy..
why only few pakistanis support him???
he geather his party in last 2 years ,... before that he was just a single man ... he performed really well ..butt in rural areas he stiull need to develop his support ..right now he is the most famous person in pakistan ... but due to feudalism he didnt perform well in rural areas ...

please everyone ,..dnt answer this retarded guy batmannow ...pray for him and get him a got doctor ... u r wasting ur time replying to him ,....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom