What's new

Mob attacks gay parade in Georgia

I stand by my statement

Join Date Mar 2013 Today's date /5/19/2013

Hell bent on living up to your name and trying to start a flame where did i claim that physical violence is the answer.

On forums(plural),not only this particular forum,check historum.com for example.

Your "statement" is based on the fact that you assume to know what I am thinking,i've stated my opinion in the first post and iI didn't back up on it so you don't have any facts to stand by your statement,empty words.Please try to base your affirmations on facts not empty rhethoric.

Homosexuality is completely unnatural and only leads to the spread of STD's. This type of behavior cannot be justified. Those who support homosexual behavior, don't forget had it not been for a heterosexual couple you would not have been begotten.

On forums(plural),not only this particular forum,check historum.com for example.

Your "statement" is based on the fact that you assume to know what I am thinking,i've stated my opinion in the first post and iI didn't back up on it so you don't have any facts to stand by your statement,empty words.Please try to base your affirmations on facts not empty rhetoric.

wasn't this the thread you started before this one

Oxford Imam:Young Muslims taught that white girls are cheap in Europe & Russia

or

Canada bashed by china Iran pakistan north Korea

i dont care what you have been calling your self on other forums but on this one you are trying desperately to ignite fires.

wasn't this the thread you started before this one

or

i dont care what you have been calling your self on other forums but on this one you are trying desperately to ignite fires.

:no: Nope,sry friend i didn't start those threads,actually this is the first thread started on PDF.
No need to apologise :)

Homosexuality is completely unnatural and only leads to the spread of STD's. This type of behavior cannot be justified. Those who support homosexual behavior, don't forget had it not been for a heterosexual couple you would not have been begotten.

its not unnatural, its pretty natural for people who are gay. Heterosexuals have exactly same risk of getting STD as homosexuals if they perform sex with an infected person.
Nobody is promoting homosexuality as such, but there will always be some homosexuals in society, its not wrong as such, it does not harm heterosexuals so I dont understand why one should be scared of them.

its not unnatural, its pretty natural for people who are gay. Heterosexuals have exactly same risk of getting STD as homosexuals if they perform sex with an infected person.
Nobody is promoting homosexuality as such, but there will always be some homosexuals in society, its not wrong as such, it does not harm heterosexuals so I dont understand why one should be scared of them.

No one is scared of them, however they should be isolated from the rest of society and their disgusting behavior should not be justified or advocated.

There is no such thing as "gay rights".

Heterosexuals have exactly same risk of getting STD as homosexuals if they perform sex with an infected person.
1). Homosexual are more likely to contract a STD than heterosexuals. Unlike the Vagina, the anus is NOT meant for sexual intercourse. The tissue in the anus is weaker and will rupture under constant friction, causing fecal matter to enter the inflamed tissue through the small tears giving the receiving individual a nasty infection along with a permanent injury. Also, the person doing the penetration is bound to get a nasty infection through contact with blood and fecal matter. This is a scientifically/medically proven fact that homosexuals are more prone to STD's than heterosexuals.

2). Homosexuals have a tendency to have multiple partners throughout their sex life. More so than heterosexuals. But in any society where Homosexuality is considered "normal" and thus permitted, such a society is bound to have a culture in which even heterosexuals will have more than one partner. Multiples sex partners even for heterosexuals is not safe and increases one's chances of contracting STD's.

@Desert Fox.. your point 1 might be right.. regarding permissive nature, most places in west is aleady permissive for heterosexuals... many heterosexuals have multiple partners..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom